Movie Time

My POV

Yoogeun went to sleep already while the rest of us are deiciding what movie to watch.

"Let's watch something like the Anvengers!" Minho suggested.

"Nah! Let's watch an anime movie!" Jonghyun said.

"Yeah! I like that! We could watch Ponyo!" I added.

"How about horror!" Taemin shouted.

"Yah! No way!" Key and I shouted in unison.

"Oh come on, its not that scary!" Taemin argued.

"I don't have a problem in what movie we watch, I just want my chicken!" Onew pouted.

"Wait, Dubu. The delivery guy needs to come first." Minho said.

We were arguing for the next twenty minutes when the door bell rang.

Ding dong!

"ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring dingi ding dong!" Jonghyun quietly sang.

"Do you have to do that every time the bell rings?" Minho complained.

"Why yes!" Jonghyun said proudly.

"Ok rock-paper-scissors. It's the only way to settle this."

"Rock paper scissors shoot!"

"YES!" Taemin cheered. Taemin won, so we have to watch horror.

"AWW I don't wanna its really scary!" I complained, hugging a pillow. I hate horror, no matter how stupid it may be, I cant stand it.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Taemin smirked, giving my the eyebrow thing.

"Wow, you chose horror just to be with Sana right? Well ya aint the only one who's not scared of horror." Jonghyun said quietly to Taemin, but loud enough for me to hear.

So on the couch, I sat next to Taemin and Jonghyun, hugging a pillow while the each of the boys had a bucket of popcorn.

The movie began with a little girl walking alone in a forest, and then a small dog walked up to her. She pet it, then the dog bit her hand off and jumped on her. Other creatures started to appear and let me tell you this; the movie was really realistic and was on a humongous flat screen TV, which was in glorious HD.

I shut my eyes and snuggled closer to Jonghyun's muscular body and buried my head in his arm. I felt his eyes on me and he moved closer to me, then put his arm around my shoulder. It was comforting, even though I was scared right now from the movie that's playing, I feel comfortable in Jonghyun's arms.

During the movie there were many screams and noises that I assume were the sounds of guts being removed from bodies, or limbs being chopped off. My eyes were closed still, and I drifted off to sleep. The last sound I heard was a knife slicing through something followed by a scream.