Mission: "Date" 3

Jjong's POV

"Hey, Sana?" I said, as I entered her room slowly. She was drawing, or doing some sort of artwork. So artistic.... Stop jjong. You so weird.

"Yeah?" she said, looking up.

"Um," stay calm. Act like its nothing. "Wanna hang out today?" I said.

"Sure! Where to?" She said happily. Good, that's a good sign.

"You'll see." I smiled.

"Ok, I'll go get changed." She said smiling. Her smile is contagious. Always makes me smile... Gosh I'm weird.

I walked out of the room waiting outside the door.

"Formal or casual?!" She shouted.

"Causal, very casual!" I shouted back.

Ok, honestly, why am I so nervous for this mission? It's just a reality show, like what could go wrong. Actually I could completely embarrass myself in front of the camera, but the PD can edit, unless it's too big to cut out. Oh boy, so not ready for this.

Sana came down with jeans and a t-shirt. Casual. Good. Deep breath, this is nothing but a mission for a show.

"Ready?" I asked.

My POV

"Yep" I said, smiling at him. He seemed a bit nervous. I wonder why, like we've been hanging out with each other for the past couple of months. So why is he nervous like this now?

Jonghyun held the door for me to walk out. We decided to walk to wherever we were going. He wouldn't tell me.

"So is this a surprise or something?" I asked.

"Well, its nothing special, so to make it interesting I wont tell you where we're going." He said smirking at me. I pouted. Oh well.

We were both sharing headphones to listen to music. We were listening to their song Dream Girl. I started softly singing it out loud. Then I felt something touch my hand. I looked down and Jonghyun's hand slowly started to hold mine. OMG! Jonghyun, THE Jonghyun is holding my hand. It's been quite a while but this is something..... new? Different?

I looked up at him, his face somewhat pink, and he was staring at the ground. I let him hold my hand. It felt nice. :)

"This is it!" Jonghyun said. The movie theaters. Cool!

"Yay! What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked.

"Anything you want." He smiled at me. Now why am I the one blushing..... -_- I should be used to these weird gestures.

"Oh! How about a Disney movie!" [If you don't like the movie I'm using, just pretend its something else]

"Sure, which one?" He asked. Now that's a hard question.

"Big Hero 6! How about that one!" I said pointing to the picture of the movie on the big screen like a kid. I looked at Jonghyun smiling like crazy.

Jonghyun's POV

She pointed to the picture of the movie then looked at me with her huge sparkling black eyes. I got lost in them for a second then snapped back to reality.