Which One?

My POV

"Hey Sana!" He greeted.

"Hello Minho!" he sat on the bed, next to me.

"So tomorrow we were thinking about going to the famous amusment park in Seuol. Wanna go?" Minho asked smiling. Dang. He's crazy good looking, and don't even get me started on his fit body.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun! I love roller coasters!" I exclaimed, still keeping my eyes on Minho. Stop it Sana. You're making it obvious. I mentally slapped myself.

"Cool... so I was reading that list of things you like and it had writing on there..." he stated.

Shoot. Is he gonna ask to read my crappy stories?

"And I know it's only been like two days, but do you mind if I can read your stories?" He asked, giving me his irresistible aegyo. The puppy eyes. (Dun dun DUUUUUUN!!!)

"N-no not at all!!" WHAT THE FLIP AM I SAYING!

"Really?" He asked, unsure.

"Yeah..." I stood up and walked over to may backpack, taking out a small paper book and handed it to Minho obediently.

"Woah, I really cant believe your letting me read your stories. I mean, isn't it embarrassing?" He said, eyes locked onto the book.

"Well kinda, it's just that... I think I can trust you. Trust you not to tell anyone...about this story..." I quietly muttered, looking down.

"Aww that's sweet! You trust me! Well, I guess it makes sense, I'm your appa!" He smiled at me, then flopped back down on my bed and opened the book.

My heart was pounding with every word he read. What was he thinking right now? Does he think it's crappy? Probably. Thoughts were swarming though my head, but they were suddenly interrupted with a beautiful voice broke the silence.

"SANA DINNER'S READY!!" It was Taemin. I take that back. It wasn't that beautiful. It sounded more like your dad calling you to do the dishes. Aha.

"Okay appa!" I shouted back politly.

"Can I take this back to my room and read it later?" Minho asked.

"Yeah go ahead. Just don't let anyone read it ok?" I said.

"Got it."

Me and Minho walked out of my room and headed towards the dining room.

"OOHhh! It smells good!" I exclaimed.

When I walked into the room, I saw seven plates with a piece of steak on it and some vegetables on the side.

"OMG STEAK!!!" I shouted in excitement. My face literally looked like the emoji with heart eyes. Suddenly Yoogeun ran into the room face lit up as well.

"Appa made steak!" He said and ran to Minho.

"Taemin-appa made steak. Say thank you Yoogeun.

"Thank you Taemin-appa!" He said, and ran to his seat, next to me.

I sat down next to Minho, since he had the book in his hands. It doesn't have my name on it, so the identity is safe, so far.

"Jal meokkessseumnida" We all said. It means thank you for the food in Korean.

We all dug into the steak and surprisingly, it was delicious!