Gym

My POV

It's been three weeks since the first day that I met SHINee. We went everywhere, and I mean everywhere. We traveled to the historical town, we visited SHINee's parents, we went to the big city, we went to all the amusement parks in Korea, the mall, you name it. Yoogeun and I grew closer and now we're like best buddies. All the members from SHINee became way more comfortable with me, it feels like we're all one big family (coincidentally). Minho is the big brother, Onew is the appa, Key is the umma, Taemin's the younger brother, Jonghyun is the oldest brother, I'm the sister, and Yoogeun is the baby brother.

Right now, me, Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun are playing Fifa 15 on the Xbox. Thank the Lord that my real brother taught me how to play this. I'm actually pretty good to be honest. It was 10 in the morning and Yoogeun and Onew were still asleep.

Minho and I are on a team while Jongtae are a team.

"GO SANA GO SCORE A GOAL!!!" Minho shouted as he pressed a button to pass the ball to me.

"OK GOT IT" (aha) I said back.

"YAH! Quiet down you guys!" Key said annoyed, looking up from his computer.

I was intensely staring at the 70-inch flat screen TV in front of us, my fingers moving around the controller as fast as lightning. There was only a minute left in the game, and it was two to one. We were winning. I pressed the button to score.

"GOOOOOOOAAAAALL!!" I shouted.

"YEAH!!!" Minho cheered. We 'high-ten'ed each other with victory.

"That's not cool! Jonghyun sucks at this game! Me and Sana on a team next game!" Taemin complained.

"Yah! I'm not that bad!" Jonghyun shot back.

"Oh really?"

"You know what? Fine! But I'm pretty good for a first timer." Jonghyun said.

"its not exactly your first time..." I mumbled. The last time Jonghyun played was a weeks ago.

"Ok Sana and Taemin versus Jonghyun and Minho!" Minho announced. So we set the teams like that.

In the end, me and Taemin won.

"Yeah Sana!!!! We won!!!" Taemin cheered.

"Good job Taemin!!" He was the one who scored the last point. I side hugged Taemin to congratulate him. Aish, he's blushing again. He's still not used to my hugs, so cute!

"Dang Sana! Your good if you can beat Minho." Jonghyun said.

"Well I probably would have won if someone here knew how to play!" Minho said a bit frustrated but happy for me at the same time.

"This again!?!" Jonghyun complained.

"YO! Didn't I tell you to quiet down?" Key shouted.

"Says the one shouting at us." Jonghyun said under his breath. I stifled a laugh.

Yoogeun and Onew came down the stairs rubbing his eyes. Like father like son!!! KYAA SO CUTE!

"Annyeonghaseyo..." They both said in unison.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!" We all shouted back. Apparently we were all high on sugar...maybe the coffee we all drank from Starbucks...whoops.