Chapter 15 - Marco-Polo

Sorry I've been sort of MIA....Stuff came up and then I didn't have internet for over a week....But I'm back :)

___________________________________________

I was pried from my personal bliss all too soon when Niall's phone began buzzing again. Why did Harry want him to go swimming so bad? Sheesh. Okay maybe I was overreacting, I had told him that Niall would be right down. I threw on a bathing suit in the bathroom as Niall changed in the room. We weren't to the point of seeing each other naked yet....well, other than by accident. I put a large t-shirt over myself for the walk down but Niall didn't even bother. He had on a dark blue bathing suit and nothing else.

"Ready?" He asked me as he threw a towel over his shoulder.

"Uh-yeah." I may have been ogling a little bit.

He slung his arm over my shoulder and we walked down to the pool to join the rest of the boys. The moment my t-shirt was off and I was just standing in my bathing suit I felt a wall hit me. Suddenly I was under water. I fought my way to the surface.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON!" I spluttered. "You are going to be so sorry you did that! Mark my words." I heard his laughter echoing off the walls of the indoor pool as I climbed up the ladder. I looked up at where my towel was to find Niall laughing as well.

"You better just be laughing because you're thinking about how to get Louis back, Niall!" I warned. He continued laughing at my flustered appearance. "Really? Fine then." I plastered the fakest, sweetest smile I could muster on my face and sashayed (yes sashayed) over to Niall. He looked at me with a confused expression. I wrapped him in the tightest, wettest hug possible. I made sure to drape my hair over my shoulder so the cold water would drip down and drench him. I had thick hair which means that there was a lot of water. I felt his body stiffen as the cool liquid streamed down his body. I stepped back giving him the most innocent grin.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked with mock conern.

"Nothing at all." A conniving grin spread across his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I was suspicious of his sudden actions.

Then I wasn't standing anymore. I was horizontal....swinging as if I was in a hammock....?

"Don't you dare." My voice was what I hoped was an intimidating , but I think it came out as a whimper.

Liam, who had my ankles in his hands, began a countdown, "Ready, Harry? Five...four...three..."

"Have some mercy." I begged looking up at Harry who was holding my wrists. He just gave me a dimpled smile.

"Two...ONE!" A petrified gasp left my lungs as I flew through the air. My arms were flailing and I probably looked like a fool, but I really didn't care. The water engulfed me and instantly I swam to the surface again.

I decided a dose of the silent treatment and perhaps a guilt trip would be punishment enough for the boys. I calmly climbed out of the pool, wrapped myself in my towel, sat on a pool chair, and put in my ear buds.

"Amy?" I heard Niall ask, but I pretended not to hear. "Now look what you did!" He threw his hands up at Liam and Harry. The looks of guilt on their faces were priceless. I was trying my hardest not to smile by biting the inside of my cheek. I was hoping it was giving me the 'pissed off' look. Apparently it was working. Niall sat down on the edge of the chair where your legs usually go.

"Amy? I'm sorry. Are you okay? Did you get water up your nose?"His Irish accent was so adorable with him being all concerned and such. I nearly broke, but I kept up my façade. I looked pointedly at Harry and Liam who were sheepishly looking at me from across the pool and then back at Niall.