Chapter 16: Devestated

"What do you think?", Luke asks.

"Wow, that was actually really good.", I was astonished. "To be real with you, I didn't think it would sound very well."

Luke laughs, "Well, suprise!"

I laugh and walk up to Calum. "You did great babe." I kissed him on the cheek.

"I know.", he smiles and kisses me back.

~

When I sneaked back home, surprisingly nothing happened. Wow for once I got away with something.

**A few months pass by**

*Ding

I get a text from Calum.

Calum: hey babe, i will be practicing with the boys tomorrow so I won't be able to take you to the end of the year party. Sorry babe.

Crystal: aw, you know I only go to parties with you.

Calum: I'm sorry, but this will be a great opportunity for you to relax at home

Crystal: I guess, but have fun. I love you.

Calum: I will, love you too. And remember, stay home and relax.

Crystal: 😘okay

I hate going to parties without Calum.

~
The next morning at school, Leo asks me if I'm going to the party.

"No, Calum has practice so he won't be able to take me."

"Aw, you sound disappointed.", he says.

"Alittle bit but it's okay.", I said smiling.

"I can take you if you would like.", he smiled awkwardly, "I mean just as friends of course."

"Um, well." I don't want Calum to find out and get mad. But our relationship has been going smoothly and we have been dating for 8 months so I'm sure he trusts me. "Sure. Pick me up at 6?"

"Yeah.", Leo's face brightens.

Maybe I'll still have fun and make new friends.

On the day of the party, I get ready and put on a red dress and some heels.

*ding dong

The door bell rings and I hear my mom greet Leo.

I walk down stares grabbing my jacket and purse.

"Hey Leo." I said.

"Hey, ready?", he smiles.

"Yeah."

"Y'all two have fun ok?", my mom brighten ups and gets excited.

"Okay mom." Leo and I walk out my house.

The party is really crowded and I almost lost Leo.

"Do you want a drink?", Leo asks me.

"Yeah sure." I waited for him to be back awkwardly trying to talk to his friends.

Once Leo got back it was much better and I hung out with Leo's friends for about 15 minutes until I spotted Luke, Michael, and Ashton. That's strange, Calum said he's practicing with them.

"Hey Leo, I'll be back in a bit." I said and walk towards them.

"Oh hey, I thought you weren't coming." Michael asks.

"Calum said he's practicing with you guys tonight.", I was confused.

"Um, well. It's nothing.", they seemed like they are hiding something from me.

"He's here. Where is he?", something is suspicious and I was getting angry.

I see Luke look upstairs. "He's not here."

"Don't lie to me.", I made my way upstairs and they ran behind me trying to stop me.

I open every room door and in the last room I can't believe my eyes.

Calum and a random girl in bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK", I yelled running in. The girl runs out.

"It's not what it seems like.", Calum says.

"REALLY? Explain why you two were making out then! If I didn't come in, this could've gone too far!" I am really hurt.

"It's nothing.", Calum grabs my hand. "Listen to me, it was just that-"

I pull my hand away, "it all makes sense now. Everyone warning me about you and how you wanted me to stay at home. I should've known the first time I caught you."

I turned around it Luke, Michael, and Ashton. "How could y'all have not told me?! I thought you guys were my actually friends.", I was on the edge of crying.

"It's over Calum. I can't believe you did this too me."

"Fine, you found out who I really am. You should've listened to other people no stayed away from me.", he begins getting up.

I'm devastated and I feel stupid. How could I have not known.

I run out of the room in tears to find Leo at the end of the stairs. I run into his arms.

"It's okay.", he hugs me and comforts me.

~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter full of drama! I will update as soon as possible, I love you guys! Please leave a comment :) I love interacting with you guys because I know you guys are out there haha but really, pls comment

Question: When do you guys have summer break?
My last day of school is June 2, so close but so far away (😉)

Goal: 5 votes :)
Xx