Chapter 5: The Truth

*they arrive at the party

Calum walks out of the car and opens the door for me.

"Thanks" I said.

"Anything for my girl" he smiled. There are so many people here.

We started walking towards the house.

"Babe.", a drunk guy started to walk towards and touching me.

"Stay away from her!" Calum told the guy furiously and punched him.

The guy was laying on the ground but then soon got back up.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" He told Calum.

"I'm Calum. Calum Hood."

"Calum? I'm so, so sorry. It won't happen again." A sense of fear came onto the guys face. Why did all of a sudden that guy get so scared? The guy started to run away.

"Are you ok?" Calum ask me.

"Um, yeah. Why was he so scared of you?" I asked. I was confused why everyone was so scared of him.

"It's nothing. You might just find out soon." He said. We walked into the house. People were on tables dancing, drinking, talking, and making out. Everything was crazy until everyone saw us. Again? Why does this always happen. He held my hand and we went to meet up with his friends and everything went back to normal after a while.

"Yo, hey!", Luke said to use over the loud music.

"Hey" Calum said and I nodded.

We talked for a while and I was getting tired.

"Calum, Imma use the bathroom ok?"" I said to Calum.

"Yeah, go ahead." He said and I made my way to the bathroom.

"Excuse me" I tried to make it through people.

In my way there, I bumped into the girl in my class.

"Hey, your in my class. Yu didn't come with Calum, did you?" She asked.

"Um I did. We are dating." I answered.

"Why didn't you take my advice?" She asked.

"I don't even know you. And Calum is a great guy." I said.

"Well, my name is Chloe and I'm in your ELA class. So there you go, you know me now. And Calum is not a good guy. Haven't you heard the things about him?" She asked.

"Um no."

"Let me tell you. He's known as the "bad boy". He gets into fights and is always breaking the rules. But most of all, he is a heartbreaker. And I speak from experience." She told me very seriously.

It started to all make sense. But it can't be. "You dated him?" I asked.

"Yeah. I moved here last year and he charmed me just like he did to you. Stay away from him. Girls at our school know about him but they all end up falling for his charm. He will try to come back and charm them again. And guess what? They fall for it and hearts break and break. Don't make that mistake." She said.

N/A: I know the story is kind of moving fast. But I will try to slow down. This book might be a shorter book. But if it is shorter, I will write a new one ;) so stay tuned.

I was in shock. "That can't be, no way." I said.

"Believe what you want. I already warned you." Chloe said and walked away.

I decided to go into the bathroom and wash my face. No way, that's all lies. Calum would never do that. He's too great of a guy.

I walked out and back to Calum.

"What took you so long?" He asked, "I saw you talking to Chloe. Did she say anything?" He seemed concerned.

"No, she just asked about class work." I replied.

Calum's POV

"Ok, but if she did, don't believe her at all." I said to her. Shit, crystal better not believe what Chloe said. My plans will be ruined.

"I won't" she smiled.

Good. I smile back.

Crystal's POV

"I'll go get you a drink." He said.

"Ok"

"Hey crystal." I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Leo.

"Oh hey. Sorry I couldn't meet you at the library." I said.

"It's fine. I just decided to come to the party since you couldn't come meet me. And wow. You look great." He said.

"Thanks"

"I have to go, see you tomorrow in class." He said as soon as he saw Calum walk towards us.

"Bye" I said. Could what Chloe say be true? No way.

"What was he doing?" Calum asked.

"He just said hi"

"Here's your drink" he handed me my drink.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem beautiful" he said and winked.

I giggled. Is this the charm that Chloe was talking about?

"Imma go say hi to some friends. Do you want to come? He asked.

"I'm good."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, go ahead." I smiled.

He smiled and walked away.

"Hey again" I saw Leo and said.

"Oh hey" he said. "Where's Calum?"

"He went to talk to his friends."

"Ahh."

"Yeah."

We were talking and then someone bumped into me and I fell but Leo helped me.

Leo's POV

She was tripping so I grabbed her waist and held her causing her to not fall to the ground. Our faces wee close together for a while. She is beautiful. She's all I want. But then she stood up and I let her go.

"Thanks for helping me." She said.

"Yeah, no problem." I said. I should've made a move. I should have kissed her. No. That would have been wrong. She has a boyfriend. She's dating Calum. But should I tell the truth about Calum?

Crystal's POV

Well that was awkward.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said to him. I actually didn't use it the first time I went,

"Yeah." He said.

And I made my way to the bathroom but I was used. So I decided to go into one of the bedrooms because I was dizzy. I opened the door. In front of me was what the truth. It proved Chloe right. If was something I didn't want to ever see or believe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it's going a little fast but I think this might be a shorter book. Maybe only 30 chapters? But I'm not sure. I might be able to come up with new ideas for this book but so far all of ideas together will make this book about 30 chapters. But if it ends at 30 chapters, I will make a new book (maybe another fanfiction) :) Anyways vote and comment! Thanks!

❤️,
Crystal
P.S. Talking about if this story ends then I will make another book, you should check out my other book called "The New Girl." It's a romantic book just like this and has a lot of drama in it :)