Chapter 9: i win

I was getting really angry but I tried to keep it down.

The girl was sitting beside him and she was all over him. She was giggling and they seemed to be having a good time. Sorry that I'm bout to ruin it.

"Hey Calum." I walked over, "how are you babe?"

Calum pushed the girl off of him.

"Oh is this your friend?" I asked him smiling at the girl.

"Oh, it is. She's Nicole." He answered, "we were just talking bout class."

"Oh I see." I answered.

"Talking about class?" Nicole said, "ok Calum, how about you tell her the truth." She smirked.

I was getting angrier by each minute.

"Oh, babe what do you need to tell me?" I asked him.

He stood up and came over to me and put his hands on my shoulder.

"I love you." He said.

"Awe babe, I love you too." We hugged and I gave Nicole a dirty look.

"Oh really? That's the truth?" Nicole was getting angry, "we have been hooking up before he started to date you!"

"Is that true Calum?" I pushed him away.

"No, of course not. She's crazy, we are just friends Nicole." He said to her and I smirked.

"See Nicole." I said.

"He said I love you to me long before you were even here!" She was getting pissed and there was starting to have a crowd around us.

"Well, you must've not heard him correctly. He said yall are just friends!" She was getting on my nerves.

She came at me. She started to pull my hair and then grabbed her hair too.

"let go of my hair!" I yelled at her and pulled harder. She started to pull harder too and then I punched her.

"Let go of her, Nicole!" Calum yelled and pushed her away.

She let go.

"Hey! What's going on?!" The principal, mr. John, came over.

Nicole finally let go.

"Yall three to my office now!" Mr. John said.

We walked to his office and we took a seat.

"What we're yall thinking? Fighting on school ground?!" He yelled.

"I didn't do anything" I said innocently, "I came over to say hi to them and she just started to hit me."

"Is that true Nicole?!" Mr. John yelled.

"It's, it's. She was being very rude to me. She was giving me dirty looks and calling me a bitch!" She faked cry.

"Did not!" I yelled.

"Enough. What your story Calum?"

"Exactly what Crystal said." Calum said. I smirked at Nicole.

"I see you were lying Nicole."

"I wasn't!" She protested.

"You will have a 3 day out of school suspension for fighting." He said to Nicole, "and crystal and Calum, you too will be sent home today. You guys think about the things yall said." Mr. John said.

"Yes sir" we said.

They called our parents and we waited for them.

When my mom pulled up, she didn't look so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've finally updated! I said I would tomorrow and it would be long, but since I don't want yall to have to wait, I will update this short chapter and I will try my best to update again! Thank you for understanding! Vote and comment plz :)

And thank you, thank you for 1.32K reads and 68 votes! It means a lot to me. ❤️ I love yall!

And I know that a lot of yall who read don't comment sooooo don't be shy and plz comment :) I want feedback from yall so I can know what to write and it will motivate me to write and UPDATE more! Also comment some ideas on what should happen next! thxs! (Vote and comment :)

❤️,
Crystal