Chapter 1: first day of school

Crystal's POV
"Wake up Crystal!", dad yelled into my room, "first day of school!"

"Ughhhh, I'm up!" I yelled. I got up slowly and tried to get out of bed. I finally got up after literally 10 minutes of complaining to myself how much I don't want to go to school and how nervous I am. Wait. Calum. He might be able to help me. I got up and went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then walked down stairs. "Hey mom, hey dad.", I said and sat at the kitchen table.

"Morning", they both said.

"Here's your breakfast crystal.", mom handed me and dad some scrambled eggs, toast, and a slice of bacon.

"Thanks" dad and I said at the same timed and laugh.

"Now stop laughing and eat" mom said trying not to giggle.

After I was done, I put my plate in the dish and went upstairs and changed. I walked into my walk in closet- and yes, I have a walk in closet and my own bathroom. Imma be honest, my family is rich but I promise you, I'm not one of those snobby rich girls.- I picked out some shorts, since it was like 80 degrees in California, and a cute floral top and some combat boots then applied light makeup. I walked and grabbed by back pack and headed down stairs.

"Bye mom, bye dad", I said as i gave them Both a kiss on the check. I walked out the door and put on my ID.

"Have a nice day at school honey" mom said standing at the front door.

"Thanks mom!", I said.

I went to my bus stop and waited for my bus to come. Bus 17. When it arrived, i headed in. There were people throwing paper at eachother and a couple making out. Hard. They were grabbing butts and stuff. Ok, maybe too much detail. "Yuck", I thought to myself. I walked to the backseat and sat down.

"Yo! You new?", some dude beside me asked.

"Yea"

"Welcome." He said and smiled. He went back to talking to his buddies. He was tall, about 6'4 and a blonde. He was tall and gorgeous. I saw his ID and it said Luke Hemmings.

"Yea, welcome!" Another guy said. He had lavender colored hair. He was tall and cute. "I'm Michael"

"I'm Crystal", I said giving him a friendly smile.

"Crystal?" A guy sitting in front of me looked back

Calum? "Oh yea, hey Calum", I said shyly.

"Yo! Luke, switch seats with me so I can talk to crystal." Calum said to luke.

"Yea, no problem" luke got and they switched seats.

" excited?" He asked

"Not really, I'm nervous" I told him the truth.

"Don't be, I'll show you around later." He said,

"Thanks" I smiled to myself.

When we got to school, he helped me get my schedule and took me to first block.

"So, this is your class." He walked me into the class. When we went into the class, everyone got quiet and looked up at us. Did I have something on my face? Is there something wrong? I thought to myself.

"Thanks for helping me" I said.

"It's nothing, I'll see you after class and maybe you can sit with me at lunch?", I winked.

"Yea of course. Thanks", I said. And then out of no where he leaned in and planted a kiss on my check. (A/N: wow that's early! Hint, hint: if you read the summary of the book, you'll know where this is heading ;)

"Hey, mr. Hood. There is no kissing in my class", my teacher said so.

"It was just on the check. And I couldn't resist it, she gorgeous." I smirked.

"I don't care mr. Hood. Now get out of my class please", my teacher got angry.

"Fine, fine. I'll see you later Crystal"

"Thanks" I blushed.

"Yup" and He walked out of door and winked at me.

Did he just kiss me on the check? I don't even know him that good. He's so sweet. Wow and he has a sexy wink, like no joke.

I walked to an empty seat and took my binder out for this class. Everyone was still quite, like you could hear a pen drop. I could also still feel everyone staring at me like I was stupid.

"Hey, I don't know you but I advise you to stay away from him. Lots of girls like him and he will break your heart. Don't fall for it.That's all I'm saying" the girl in front of me said and everyone gave me the "take her advice " look.

Ok... I thought to myself. Why would the say that, he seems like a sweet guy. Is that why they were staring at us when we walked in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you like chapter 1! It will get really interesting I promise! Next chapter will be longer and a lot of drama and things happening! I'll update this Friday!! Plz stay tuned!
Comment and vote!
I'll update soon! :) Thxs for reading!
❤️, crystal