Chapter 12: oh shit

*The weekend

"Morning mom, dad.", I said walking down stairs.

"Morning honey.", my mom said.

My dad just looked up from his newspaper.

"I was thinking that after yall go watch the movie, maybe he could stay with us for dinner.", my mom said.

Oh crap. I forgot about that. "I think the movies will be fine.", I said hoping she won't notice that I forgot about it.

*ding, ding

"Who just texted you?" My mom asked.

I looked down and it was Leo AND Calum.

"Just Leo.", I lied, "I'm gonna go get ready." I walked upstairs to my room to check what they texted me.

Leo: Hey, I hoped you didn't forgot about the movies today :)

Crystal: of course not, I'm getting ready rn

Leo: great! I'll pick u up at 11 so we maybe could get some food first and then go watch Age of Adaline?

Crystal: sure, yeah that sounds great. I'll c u in an hr.

Leo: bye :)

Great, now I have to go eat lunch with him. It's not that I don't like him, he's a great friend. It's just that the last thing I want to do it have to explain to Calum why I'm with Leo if we run into him.

Calum: hey babe

Crystal: hi :)

Calum: do you have any plans tonight?

Oh no, I'll just say that I have homework and I'm still grounded.

Crystal: Just homework and I'm stuck at home. Still grounded :(

Calum: maybe I could help you sneak out ;)

Crystal: I really have to finish my homework. I have a ton :(

Calum: fine, but I'll miss you 😩

Crystal: I'll miss you more 😘

Calum: gtg babe, bye 😘

Crystal: bye :)

I looked at the time and I see its 10:16 so I decide to get ready. I did my hair and makeup but just wore some casual clothes. Shorts and a cute blue tee. Not too fancy because this is NOT a date.

When I was done, I went down stairs.

"Why aren't you wearing a dress? You should be alittle more dressed up for the date.", my mom gave me a frowning face.

"Mom, it's not a date and I not changing.", I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Crystal. There's some breakfast over there."

"He wants to take me out for lunch and he's almost here so I'm not going to eat." I said, scrolling through Instagram.

"So this is a date then!", my moms face brightened up.

"No mom." I said annoyingly.

"I'm glad that your hanging out with Leo now, not Calum.", she said.

I was getting really annoyed. "I don't see why you have be so rude to him! He's fine the way he is. And don't think that Leo and I will be dating anytime soon." I said quickly and angrily. She seemed surprised by my words.

Before she could say anything, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and it was Leo.

"Hey.", he said with a bright smile. He was wearing a blue shirt with shorts.

"Hey.", I said.

"We are matching today." He said and we all laughed.

"That tells everyone that yall were meant to be together.", my mom smiled.

I was getting angry but I didn't want to be mean about it in front of Leo.

"So, are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go.", I said.

Leo said bye to my mom and went outside to his car. He opened the car for me and we discuss what we wanted to eat.

"How about Ruby Tuesday?", I asked.

"Sounds great." He said.

Once we got there, we ordered food and we talked alittle bout school then he said "Thank you for coming."

"Oh it's nothing." I smiled.

When we were done eating, we headed to the movies.

He opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I said and he just smiled in return.

When we were walking to get our tickets I felt Leo taking my hand and at the same time I see Calum walking towards us.

Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope yall enjoyed :))
also maybe if yall want, follow me on Pinterest so we can be Pinterest buddies? :) it's: OMGcrystal07
Xoxo,
Crystal