Chapter 14: Yolo

The next day at school, I saw Calum standing with Luke and Michael.

"Calum!", I shouted walking his way.

"What?", he said coldly.

"My mom just wanted me to hang out with Leo just as friends.", I said.

"Yeah sure, you're mom hates me."

"No, she just doesn't know you. But it was nothing. I promise.", I said holding his arm.

"Why were y'all holding hands huh?", he asked.

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter. I only like you.", I smiled.

"Yeah, that's believable.", he rolls his eyes.

"Please, just believe me.", I said in a soft voice. I don't want our relationship to end.

"Fine, I do. But I don't want you to hang out with him ever again.", he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled and gave him a big hug.

When I walked into class I saw Leo with a bruised lip. I came and sat by
him even though I knew if Calum saw me sitting by Leo, he would be mad but I couldn't just not ask how Leo was.

"Hey how's your lip?" I asked.

"It's a little better. Thanks for helping me.", he smiled.

"Of course, it's no big deal. And sorry about Calum. But why did you take my hand.", I was curious.

Leo's POV

"I, I don't know.", I said. I didn't want her to tell me to back off and leave her alone. I want to and need to talk to her more. "I'm sorry."

"Oh ok and it's fine.", she smiled.

Crystal's POV

I thought it was a little strange but I didn't want him to feel bad anymore. I mean, there's no way he likes me. We are just friends.

After class, I walked out and saw Calum talking to Luke and some other friends.

"Hey, Luke and I are planning are making covers of songs and posting them just for fun.", he said, "what do you think?"

"That's great! I've never heard you sing before! I bet y'all are great.", i kissed Calum.

"Yeah, we will probably get Michael to play the guitar.", Luke said.

~~

After school, I went straight to my room and began my homework.

*knock knock*

"Come in!", I said.

My mom opened my door. "Hey honey, how was school?" She asked.

Strange, she never asks about school on a daily basis but she has been a lot lately. She just knows I know she expects good grades.

"Good.", I said strangely.

"Well, I checked your grades and I see they are slipping." She didn't seem happy. "How come you have you a D in English?", she was raising her voice, "that has always been your strongest class!"

"I'm sorry, I've just been stressed about other classes lately ok? You don't need to yell at me!", I hated when my mom expects so much from me.

"You know what I expect. You will not make me look bad young lady! And don't you dare raise your voice, you're grounded for a week starting now.", she calms herself down. "Finish your homework. I have to go back to work now." She walked out and shut my door.

I've never seen my mom this mad at ever.

*ding

I got a text message from Calum.

Calum: I could hear you and your mom arguing from down here.

Crystal: what do you mean??

Calum: I'm outside your window.

I jumped up and looked out, I see Calum waving at me. I couldn't help but smile.

Crystal: you look like a dork waving 😂

Calum: whatever, climb out your window. I'm taking you to our first practice.

Crystal: I can't :( I'm grounded

Calum: oh come on! You said you want to hear me sing.

Should I really risk getting more in trouble if I get caught? But if I don't get caught, I won't get into more trouble. Oh well, I'm already in trouble might as well yolo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!! I haven't talked to y'all in forever! Sorry I haven't updated, but here's the next chapter! I hope you guys enjoy! Xx

Crystal