Prologue

"Ughhh mom, dad, someone help me unpack boxes from the moving truck!!", I yelled from the drive way of my new house.

"Oh do it yourself, crystal! We've done mostly all of it.", dad yelled from inside.

Fine then.

"Ugh, this very so freakin heavy", I said under my breathe.

"Maybe I could help you?", I heard someone say from behind me.

I turn around to see a tall guy, maybe 17 and has some tattoos on his arm. He had soft black hair with some blonde highlights. He was about 6'4 and like twice my height. Im a girl with medium length black hair and I'm very short. I'm only about 5'2. And wow, he was quit cute.

"Oh,sure.", I said shyly.

He picks up the heavy box for me. Wow muscle. That was all I saw. He walks and put its on my front porch.

"Thank you" I said.

"No problem. I had nothing to do so why not help a beautiful girl like you?", he winked.

Wow. Hot. "Thanks", I blushed.

He smirked, "What's your name?", he asked.

"I'm Crystal, what your name?"

"Calum. I live around here so if you need anything just ask me."

"I will and thanks.", I blushed.

"What school will you go to?", he asked.

"I'm going to go to Los Angeles high school. I will be a sophomore. What about you?"

"I'm go there.", giving me a huge smile. "I should see you around. But I have to go, see you, crystal", he ran his hand through his hair, turned around and walked away smirking.

"Bye" I said. Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like it! Comment and vote!! This book is edited by _marvelmaniac_ !! Check her out!! Stay tuned for the next chapter!!

❤️,
Crystal