Chapter 6: Not his fault

"How could you do this to me?!" I couldn't help it but yell at them. I just couldn't believe he would do this to me. I tried to avoid and not believe what everyone said.

They stopped kissing and Calum looked at me. He got up and walked towards me.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. She made me." He was basically begging me.

I was speechless. Maybe what people said wasn't true. Maybe it's all of the girls fault. Who in the world should I believe?! The guy I like or a good new friend of mine (A/N: she's talking bout Calum and Leo, if you were confused :)

"Really?" I asked him lowering my voice.

"Of course, why would I lie to you?" He smiled.

"Ok, so I made you? Your crazy Calum!" The girl yelled.

"No, your crazy. Crystal is the only one I like.", he said smiling at me and took my hand.

"Ok, whatever Calum! You told me you loved me." She yelled and stormed out.

Calum's POV

"Thanks for trusting me." I smiled at her. But I really was smirking inside.

"No, sorry for not trusting you at first. And I like you too." She's smiled. Works every time.

Crystal's POV

"Now let's go down stairs and hang out.", he said.

"Actually, it's already 9 so I think that I have to go home." Giving him the sorry look because I could tell he wanted to stay.

"Oh, that's right. Let's go then." He smiled.

I smiled back and we headed down stairs. He and I said goodbye to people and left. When I was walking out holding Calum's hand, I saw Leo bout to come this way until he saw Calum and then smiled and walked away. Strange. Does he like me? Nah, I'm just over thinking. We walked to the car and then he took me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed it :) and I will try to update soon. Vote and comment for the next chapter.

❤️, crystal