Seeing something you're not supposed to

Начните с самого начала

"I-I just wanted to warn you." She said softly, her eyes glassy with tears.

"I know but I just don't trust people. All my friends know that." I said coldly and I admit, it was harsh of mine. "Kano will take care of you for now. I have to go."

I left withkut saying a word and Len didn't even dare follow me. I wrnt to take a cold shower, changed to aproper attire for office and left, heading to the office.

I understand Nikki's concern but it's just hard to believe that someone who was dead, I don't even know if she died back then but if she does come to kill me, I'll stay prepared. Till then, I will try my best to live normally. As normal as I could be anyway...
====================

Len

Nikki looked devastated for a while that passed. Lenka's words were understandable but why did sge have to be harsh? I mean sure, the threat of Miku being alive was bad enough for all of us. Nikki must be feeling upset right now.

Kano was glaring at me as she held Nikki in his arms. Lyra and Akaito took their leave after Lenka left. I was left alone with the two of them and I was still thinking of the possibility of Miku being alive.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"H-huh?" Nikki turned to me with her tear stain cheeks and swollen eyes as she has been crying for a while now.

"How did you know Miku is alive? How do you know her? Lenka must have been shocked upon hearing Miku's alive but the least you can do is tell her how you know Miku." I raised the suggestion and turned the lights on despite the afternoon sun being bright, the blinds were covering the windows. I had to see Nikki and Kano's faces for this.

"She...she was my home tutor. She taught me many things when I was growing up. She and the doctor often met and they looked like close friends. S-she never grew up. Then she told me that we'll still meet after a hundred years. I laughed at it but I never expected the turn of events." The girl explained as Kano continued to cuddle her to make her feel better.

"Then tell that to Lenka when she comes back. I'm sure she'll understand the circumstances." I said to assure her. It's logical to believe it but even I can tell she can't lie. If she had ulterior motives, I could have already seen it by now.

"Len, are you sure she'll accept it just like that?" Kano asked, unsure. He probably was beacause his destine's been hurt.

"No. But she'll heed your warning and she'll avoid being stubborn." I then left then alone and went downstairs only to run into Lyra. She was on the phone but she looked like she was in a rush.

"Len! Oh gosh!! Come with me!!" Lyra tugged me with her and dragged me to my car, handing me the keys.

"Hey, Lyra! What's the rush? What happened?"

"It's Lenka. Someone planted a bomb at her car and she's badly injured." She nearly screamed it in my ears wait, say what now?

How did that happen? What the...

"Len, drive! Straight to the hospital."

One after another, there are more terrible things happening and it's a mess.

I started the car and drove to the hospital with thoughts racing as fast as the car.

Rin...Lenka...
====================
General POV

"Miku, was that necessary?" The doctor asked as she finished her second cup of coffee she bought, leaning on the railings as she looked down at the wreck of Lenka Kagamine's car.

The tealette grinned as she swung her legs at the edge of the roof. A nod came from her, a nonchalant sigh came from the doctor before peering down at the burning car as the cops and authorities responded to put out the fire.

She was guilty and responsible of the bomb that exploded just a few minutes ago. Seemingly, the tealette was amused as she watchedthe flames rise higher and higher.

"Do you think she's alive? I mean, it's quite dramatic, right?" The blonde close by her shrugged as she watched. The tealette shook her head and opened her palm, a shimmering butterfly of teal danced at her palm. The girl gave a kiss on it before it left her palm, flying away from her.

"Titaia. She's quite a doll, isn't she? I like that beautiful girl." Miku smiled in the wind as she watched the clouds roll by. The doctor approached the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You're doing my thing again, aren't you?" Doctor Darkhouse asked, unamused with her fellow queen's action. Miku giggled and just gave her a grin. Whatever Miku was doing, she has her own plan and as someone younger than the tealette, she just had to go with it.

"Just a bit of fun, okay?" Miku rose from her seat and hugged the doctor sweetly. "Please?"

The doctor sighed in surrender. "Okay but please don't use it too long."

Miku cheered and hugged the doctor. "Thank you. I promise it won't be long."

Seeing that the girl agreed to it, the blonde agreed as she knew the tealette for the longest of times. Her plan was clear and she knew it was a good one. Sapphire went with it.

"Keep your word." The blonde gave a pat to Miku's head. "Shall we go? Len will sense us here."

Miku pretended to pout. "Lenny-boo? I miss Len."

The doctor raised her brow. "You're gonna see him again. Now let's go. I want more coffee."

"Oh doctor, this is why your wife scolds you a lot." This stumped the doctor, making her blush.

"Sh-shush. Darn it. You meet her once and now you tease her with me." The doctor carried the teen by her cuff and went out of thebuilding, taking their sweet time to bicker like a mother and daughter.

Not too far from where they were, in an appartment penthouse in a condo tower, a model slumped in her bed, passed out completely with a shimmering teal butterfly by her hair that soon shattered like glass only to reappear like a clip on the girl's hair.

"Lenka...Rin...I'm sorry."

The day went on as it was supposed to with trouble lurking around.