Smøke- Twenty Four

Smøke | Twenty- Four

Big thanks to @ohxbreezy on instagram for making that edit in the mm. I love it.

Noemi Brown.

"Uh, do you even know what a powerball is Brayden?" I say rummaging through my drawers until I find a brush.

"Do you Nomi?" He asks as Carter joins my room.

"Get out, you guys are so annoying! I'm telling daddy." I threaten.

"Daddy not home, too bad loser." Carter points out.

"Well I saw on this tv show, kids getting on each others shoulders and wearing this long trenchcoat, acting like they were an adult. We could do that and go buy a powerball!" He exclaims.

"How is that supposed to work Bray?"

"You look like mommy, so just steal her id or whatever and lets sneak out." He shrugs.

"We're 10 and 11 years old. This isn't safe." I reply.

"She always wanna be a party pooper." Carter smacks his lips and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Aye, what yall doing up? It's damn near 4 am." Daddy says standing in my doorway. Brayden and Carter dismiss theirselves quietly as daddy still stands in my door way. I was still upset with him for missing my soccer game the other day.

"Why y'all up so late?" He yawns going to sit onto my bed.

I didn't want to answer him. I don't wanna talk to him.

"Noemi I'm talking to you. You got five seconds to answer me." He demands.

"Because, we were playing around with our ds's ." I whine turning to face him.

"Why you look upset? I ain't do nothing." He dramatically says.

"You didn't come to my soccer game, you went to Carters and not mine." I roll my eyes and stare back at him.

"Nomi, Carter had an away game. I promise I'll be there next time. Did y'all win?"

"No."

"Did you get any goals atleast?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"Maybe one or two."

"Come give daddy a hug. I'm sorry babe." He mutters and I walk over to hug him. He fools me and starts to tickle me endlessly until I can't laugh anymore.

"Okay daddy stop." I giggle and he does right then and there. I get back off my bed and rummage through another drawer.

"N-nomi."

"Yes daddy?"

"Are you bleeding?" He says in a deeper tone.

"No? What do you mean?" I say turning around again. He points to a small bloody spot on my white covers and I look around my arms and legs, even stomach. I don't see any blood.

"You have your period?"

"I-I don't know."

"Well why are you bleeding from there, you okay?" He asks concerned.

"I'm okay. I guess I gotta ask mommy-"

"Nah mommy is sleeping. You need like anything from the store?"

"I don't know." I say confused as ever.

"You gotta go clean up, and I'll run to the store right quick." He shrugs. "I'm not tired right now."

"O-okay. What is a period?"

"Mommy didn't tell you? You sitting here 11 going on 12 and don't know? Damn what does Levi tell you?" He pauses. "You bleed from your vag for a few days, and when you have them once a month it normally means you can get pregnant. Thats all, ask mommy for more info."