Smøke- Twenty One; Part Three

Smøke| Twenty One; Part Three; The end of Smøke Part 1

Christopher Brown

"You are the father Mr. Brown."

"No the hell I ain't. If I don't want that baby, it ain't mine." I scoff.

"Okay, this is our second therapy session this week. Why do you not want to own up to that responsibility? I mean, you have seven wonderful children you love at home. What's wrong with another?"

"I don't want the baby because the baby ain't mine! Those documents are false, and so is that paternity test. I don't want that baby-"

"That is your child!" Karen sighs in disbelief.

This was ridiculous. If I say I don't want to be the father to the child, then my decision should be respected.

"Look lady, I ain't here to get shit right with a baby. My dick game may be indomitable but guess what. What you drink don't make me piss-"

"In order to be right with yourself, you need to be in right relationship with the people surrounding you. And that is your struggle, you're hiding behind something, what is holding you back from being the father?"

"That's not important."

"It is, and if you won't tell me...then maybe we aren't compatible for therapy sessions. Maybe you're wasting my time, and maybe we should just cancel these sessions. If you don't want my help, why should I keep reaching it out for you?"

"Its whatever, I never did need help bitch." And with that I place my Iphone into my back pocket and head out the office. Who was this bitch to try and humiliate me over something that has nothing to do with changing myself? Fuck this therapy, it was waste of money from the jump.

Levianna Stevenson

I had finally finished a research paper that I started seven hours ago. Basically it only took so long because I couldn't get Eli to go back to sleep, Nomi wanted a snack, and Brayden wasn't going to rest until I fixed the Playstation. In the midst of all of this, I don't even know where Chris is. He's been out since 8 am. That was his therapy session. And that normally lasts just an hour. He had nothing else to do today, and now he doesn't even have the nerve to answer me?

Staring down at my engagement ring, I'm just wondering when it will be official. Now is horrible timing, so when will be good timing? How long will it take to get this relationship right? I care about him alot, I just hope Jesus can make him right somehow, because he can't on his own and this is the man I wanna marry. 

Snapping out of my thoughts from my future, a texts blings through and I grow anxious when I think its Chris. But it was Zach. What did he want?

Zach- Hey pretty.

Me- Do you need something?

Zach- Melonie told me you had triplets.

Me- What about it?

Zach- Is Chris the father?

Me- What are you trying to call me a hoe?

Zach- Nah it ain't like that, but I was just curious because I also have triplets in my family.

Me- What?!