Smøke- Twenty

Smøke | Twenty

Yas finally figured out how to add gifs. Lmfao. But made a long chappie for my babies.

Christopher Brown.

Another day, another therapy session.

"And how are you today, Christopher?" Karen greets handing me a donut. Looking around I noticed the box of donuts was from Dunkin Donuts, so I get up to throw it away then take my seat again.

"Sorry, I wasn't raised on that bullshit. I eat Krispy Kreme."

"Fair enough, but I was looking through records. Alot of them. You're an alcoholic? I never really confirmed it with you. And you as an infant were diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome-"

"Why you looking through my records for?"

"Because. It's becoming a long time affect for you. Your mother is an alcoholic and you are too. Do you realize what you're doing to your liver, brain cells? I can't explain it all. I'm just a therapist. But I think you should consult a doctor before it's too late Christopher." She frowns clasping her hands.

"W-what's too late?"

"You can suffer from this, I mean liver cancer, they may have to draw fluid off of you, and even more-"

"What if I've forced women to drink as much as I do. Even pregnant women?"

"Well. If they're pregnant, the baby and herself can have the defects. But the baby could be diagnosed with FEA. Is there any issue?"

"I got alot of issues... I just don't know how I'm going to solve them."

"Mommy needs you to take these, alright?" My mama says shoving a small pill at me. I scrunch up my face and hand it back to her.

"Mommy, I don't need this. Just because I got in a fight doesn't mean I need some random pill." I chuckle.

"Take it! Okay? Mommy has to go pick up her liquor... Oh and don't tell daddy." She mumbles.

What liquor? Mama doesn't drink.

"Christopher. Stop staring into space and take that pill please. Do you wanna be crazy like your mother when you're my age?"

"I don't know?" I fuss taking the pill finally. She sits me down to the steps and stares at me.

"Listen to what I'm about to tell you son. Listen good, because this will live through you and maybe your children."

"I'm listening mommy." I nod.

"Someone in our family, I don't know who has Cyclothymia. And I inherited it, you were diagnosed yesterday. At the hospital, they wanted to run tests on you. And there is no true cure for this disorder baby. But they're helping me with all of the three pills I take. And I'm going to get better. I promise. But you, you're an offspring, you could be five times worse-"

"Am I crazy mama?"

"Cyclothymia is a mix between being bipolar, depressed, and hypomania. When you're older you tend to be compulsive, manipulative, and even have an issue with substance abuse. It drove me to be an alcoholic. And it's not just alcohol it's alot of drugs that can let your brain take over. So do me a favor, explain this to people who you trust and love when you're older. So they know what they're in for. Explain it to your kids some day. Because, it doesn't matter what you take to try and subdue it, it's just not going to overpower anything."