Smøke-Four

Smøke | Four

Christopher Brown.

"Mommy it feels like its been forever!" Brayden yells as I give him my phone. There were plenty of late nights and with school and work, we didn't talk much to Mel. I was hoping she's come home soon, I missed her.

"Oh oh oh! And daddy peed on my shoulder!" Brayden exclaims and I pluck him on his forehead.

"Chris! What the hell?" Mel says as I take the phone back and playfully kick Bray off my bed.

"It was nothing."

"But the pee was white mommy!" He groans leaving the bedroom.

"What? Were you jacking off or something and he caught you? Babe be more careful."

"Yeah, it's only happened twice before."

"What!"

"Calm down, I'm joking. Bray just caught me at the wrong time." I say rubbing my nape. "What you up to?" I say leaning my face into the camera as if I'm going to see more.

"Well, I have a few more shoots this week then I get another break. I really miss you."

"You busy?" I wonder and she shakes her head no. "Do me a favor baby, can you play with yourself and say my name? No better yet mon it."

"Chris... There's people nextdoor." She hisses and I can tell she doesn't want to.

"Please, for me? If you miss me you'll do it." I smirk.

Levianna Stevenson.

I was so lonely now. The apartment was dull and I was slowly falling into what I call my own depression. I never opened the blinds and barely went out on the weekends.

Zach had finished his last load the other day and wished me luck. Though he said if I was ready to date again, he's be happy to. He said all he was looking for in a relationship was to be happy and in love with a women and not sexually engaged. Sometimes I just wonder about him.

I just knew I was doing too much. When ever Chris came over for Nomi, I barely wore clothes and tried to look sexy. It wasn't me though, I wanted to be noticed because I'm so hurt right now. Thinking Zach was the one and he isn't. I just kind of see Chris in a new light and he's matured a bit and I think I want him.

I knew Nomi was over a friends house, but I invited Chris over anyways. I wasn't wearing much of anything but my tanktop and shorts hugging me. Looking in the mirror, I didn't like who I was going to become.

Obviously from a few weeks ago with Chris and I's mini makeout, it wasn't hard for him to cheat. And he act's like he wants me! But I didn't want to be one of those home-wreckers.

A knock went against my door and I eagerly skipped over to it. Opening the door he brings me into a hug and I let him inside.

"Hey, you wanted to talk?"

"No just hang out." I say watching him sit down, I make my way over to him and sit on his lap as he grins a bit.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing. But I've been practicing." I say sneaking out the baggie he gave me and a few cigars and a blade.

"They look right, light it." He shrugs and hands me his lighter.

"No... Can we just talk?" I say and he of course nods. I press my head along his chest as he soothes my bare leg. "I'm tired of holding back."

"It's been too long huh?"