Smøke- Twenty One; Part One

Smøke | Twenty-One

Christopher Brown.

Her legs spread opened, ass in the air as I rubbed my hands all over her thickness. Growing weaker by the second when I realized her ass was in my face and I was just eating away. Her breaths shorten as she lets herself clap back on my face. And she tasted so fucking good. Deciding to promptly shove my fingers into her she whines and slaps my hard dick.

"That's cute princess, do it again." I muffle as I still feel her ass cheeks clapping on me. Her slap comes off vicious and I liked it.

Her smooth hands trickle up and down my dick and she's rubbing up and down on my skin real soft like. I shortly can't feel anything once I feel her tongue gliding at the tip, rocking her hips backwards on my face I was really loving this shit. Focusing though, she was at least five inches in when I felt her hands cradling my balls instead. She a pro when she ain't gotta use no hands to suck dick.

"I love your balls daddy..." She whispers in the midst of kissing the head.

"Suck me." I urge out from eating, I place my hand on her neck and shove the rest of my length in her mouth making her bob.

Then placing my fingers back into her wetness, she panics and squirts all in my face, and eye. Roughly I push her body forward as she spits on my dick and pouts loudly.

"Just fucking squirted in my eye man!" I shout trying to wipe it away but I seemed to have worsen it.

"Baby I'm sorry you scared me when you went back in me." She cooes crawling over to my lap. Wiping her mouth, I frown when I can only see out of one eye.

"Whatever yo, how I'ma get this shit out my eyes?" Without letting her help, I head down stairs to flush out my eyes in the kitchen. I purposely left rest of her juices on my face, couldn't let that go to waste.

Once I'm done, I turn around and smack Brayden straight to the floor. "Oh shit, you good nigga?" I say absentmindedly still rubbing my eye. Maybe I should go get this shit checked out.

"Why are you naked daddy?" He scoffs standing up. I swipe up a kitchen towel and hold it over my dick.

"Yo why you even awake?" I say crouching down to the bottom of the pantry to grab a water bottle.

"Daddy you said we didn't have Vanilla ice cream and it's all over your face! Give me some!" He shouts swiping a finger over my cheek he is ready to place it in his mouth but I swipe the juice back off his finger and place it in my mouth.

"This ain't no ice cream, go to sleep." I say and he frowns. This nigga is always curious.

"Fine, but you owe me a game in Black Opps." He announces and heads back upstairs as I do also.

Minutes later, mind you I can't see out my eye still, I'm horny so we go back to our sexual festivities just for the hell of it.

"Mhm fuck baby." Groaning as I almost had my fist in her made me feel tickled with amusement. The pussy was just so good.

"O-okay stop before one of them grabs your finger." She breathes exhaustedly as I snicker.

"Fine." My fingers run out smooth and wet, shoving them in her mouth she sucks them off and I get the last taste. Finding a pair of boxers from the nightstand, I slide my body into them and lay right next to her.