Smøke-Five

Smøke | Five
Melonie in the multimedia.
Someone asked to see Wesley, any one else interested?

Levianna Stevenson.

          Resting in bed with an Alternative RnB playlist playing from my phone, it was Sunday and I didn't wanna move an inch. After being rejected the other day by Chris once more, he didn't want my kisses. He told me he didn't want me at all, and he wanted me to stay far away from him unless it involved Nomi. And because he's married, the right thing is to stay away. Or steal her nigga. Why would I wanna be a desperate home-wrecker? Oh right, because I want the love of my life back.

Getting from underneath my satin sheets, I place my socks along my feet and enter my kitchen. Warming up some oatmeal from a packet, I pour myself some apple juice and then lounge in the living room.

About five minutes into Netflix and breakfast, I hear a relaxed knock at the door. Not that I was expecting anyone, but I felt like I could use the company. Opening the door Zach stood with a bouquet of Roses. Twirling them, he handed them to me and cheesed. "Happy Birthday Levi."

And my jaw drops. I've been caught up completely in trying to make love to my ex that it was my birthday? I'm twenty-one.

"Oh Zach, you didn't have to. But thanks." I say taking them anyways. "Here come in." I offer as he walks in.

"I figure you forgot your birthday?" He says looking around at the messy apartment. Zach normally kept everything in shape for me, and without him I didn't have the energy to clean up like he did.

"I did. Crazy huh?" I make myself comfortable back onto the couch and he joins me.

"You're crazy, so I guess that makes sense." He winks. "What you doing today?"

"I planned on doing absolutely nothing. But then you reminded me of my birthday, so now I want to do something."

"Let me take you? Anywhere?" He says willing to. Zach's dimples made me flush.

"I guess it won't be too bad. I've always wanted to go to that hamburger grill, where you-"

"No Levi. I got us reservations up in Malibu later. Dinner on the beach, sweet and simple just for you? Let me take you tonight? I just wanna make up for all my dishonesty and secrets." His tone shocks me and so does his offer. I stare at his phone witheld the email to the reservation. "If you skip out on me, it's all mama's." He smiles.

"Thanks Zach, I'd love too."

Hours later I'm curling my hair in my mirror as Zach sits on the counter watching me. He coughs a few, or too many times from the hairspray but manages to keep watching. Once I'm done, I pull out a make up bag but his hand catches mine.

"You don't need it Levi. Let's just go have fun." His demeanor made me feel good, and then I remember why I was falling in love with Zach. He was so genuine, but we weren't built for each other sadly.

Resting along the beach, dinner was great. Soft music, wine and the sunset amazed me. We sat in the sand letting the water move underneath of us, back and forth with the tides. I feel his hand slip into mine and I hold his firmly.

"You know you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met Levi?" His pearly whites have me blushing for whatever reason.

"Zach, words can't explain how grateful I am to have someone like you in my life. It's like your the perfect man."

He frowns a bit but tightens our grip. "I'm no perfect man. But you are the perfect woman. I bet every inch of you is perfect." His words drip off sexily and I'm growing confused as he trails his eyes at my body.