Smøke-Three

Christopher Brown.

"Fuck Levi." I suck in my breath sharply as I take in her attire was way too sexy for a family dinner. Her breast were pushed up in her button up blouse and her jeans were hugging her in all the right places. I know I'm married and all, but Levi was sexy as hell right now.

"C'mon the kids are hungry, can you quit staring at me like that?" She walks pass me and out the door and it took everything in me not to swat her on the ass one time. She had me so horny right now, what is she doing to me?

The entire dinner I sat just staring. When Nomi asked for me to help color her drawing before the food came, I couldn't even color inside the lines. I mean, I was sitting here hard.

"Daddy your food is getting cold." Brayden says taking up on my fries and eating it himself. I shake my head from gaze at her and look to my food.

While the kids talked it was dead for Levi and I. I'm pretty positive she feels violated or uncomfortable with my staring, but a nigga couldn't help.

"Your meat." Levi says tapping her knife into my steak, I look to her and she shrugs.

"What about it?"

"It looks, hard or even tough." She says softly and I set my napkin and utensils down, tapping my legs gently up and down. If only she knew which meat was hard and which wasn't. The steak was tender.

"Wanna fix that?" The words slip out my mouth and scares the hell out of me almost. I blush and she still looks confused.

"Fix what?" She leans over the table concerned and her breast are spilling out of her bra, and I'm about to lose it.

I stand up and stretch out kinks in my body from all my nervousness and Levi draws her pupils to my crotch area.

"Daddy whats that?" Nomi goes to poke my erection but I swat her hand away making her whine and head to the men's room. Fuck, thats embarrassing as hell.

I had to get rid of this somehow. Entering a stall I carefully unzipped myself and took my hand and wrapped it around me tightly. Imaging it's Levi, I lean against the back of the stall and move my hand up and down, chanting in my head faster. My eyes squeeze shut and with a few more desperate movements, I ejeculate all over the stall door and it suddenly opens, catching some on Bray's shoulder.

He shouts out in disgust and I turn to zip my pants up and bring him to the sink. Washing my hands and his, I try to take away the evidence of my cum on his shoulder.

"Daddy why did you just pee on me?" He says dramatically.

"I aint mean to, shut up and lets go back to dinner." I dap the paper towel of his shoulder a few more times then hold the back of his neck as we leave the bathroom.

Later that same night, it was of course movie night for the Browns. The kids wanted Levi to stay, so she did for their sake. And everyone wanted to watch Minions for the millionth time. So we did. Seryah was out first then so were the others. Looking to Levi, she was also sleep, it was right about 2 am, I knew she wasn't going back home.

Once the movie ends, I decide to call Mel to get Levi off my mind. Because I was still horny.

"Babe! I missed your voice!" Mel exclaims as I clench my jaw, she was way too loud.

"I miss you more baby. What's happening over there?"

"Amazing things. There's a bunch of professional male models and everything is so successful." She says and I know she's smiling.