Chapter 15

Alice's POV

I finally changed my clothes and I looked over across the hall to Chloe's room, the door was closed but it felt dark around it, dull, scary, I have never seen her like this before. I finally got the courage to knock on the door wiping a tear away from my check, "come in," a dry and husky voice said. I walked in and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed, wearing her black dress and her hair was curled a bit. "Alice before you say anything please, can you go get Isaac." she took a deep breath, I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

I walked down the stairs looking for Isaac but I couldn't find him. So I walked around the house opening random doors finally getting to the games room, opening the door I see Isaac sitting on the floor in front of all four guys, I quickly lift him and not noticing anyone, I couldn't say anything or I would burst into tears, so I ignore my own boyfriend but when Rian starts talking to me, maybe I feel comfortable with him because of Chloe. "Alice?" he stood up making everyone stand up. I look at him with tears building up in my eyes.  I quickly look away and walk up the stairs with Isaac crying.

I heard noises but ignored them, I walked in Chloe still in the same place, this is worse for her than me, I set him down and he runs to her and she struggles to give him a smile, I get him clothes to wear when we are going to Jay's house, I find a small black shirt. "Rian," Chloe says, "I need to tell Rian." she stands up looking blank.

"No, I'll go tell him, you just get Isaac changed here. I already got his shirt here so all he needs is black trousers." I hand her the shirt and open the door and walk down the stairs, finally reaching the games room again. Rian looks at me standing and coming over. I whisper quietly to him, "It's Jay's dad, he was hit by a car, and uhh." I could hardly get the words out of my mouth. "she looks blank Rian."

"They were more of a family than her own where." he said making the rest turn around, "Shit, where is she?"

"In her room, with Isaac." he ran passed me making me seen by all three guys. I couldn't look at them so I ran after him.

He opened the door and all you could see was Chloe buttoning up Isaac's shirt. Chloe looked at us and she stood there with a blank facial expression, she was in shock not knowing what to do but just go with everything that was going on, Rian stood there tears in his eyes, he couldn't bare it, his sister blank but tears were in her eyes as well, so he ran up to her and hugged her, I heard cries from both of them so I went outside the room and closed it after me.

I leaned on the door breathing more and more trying not to cry, I hear the rest of them, Alex, Jack and Zack coming up the stairs, Jack looking at me, running towards me then slowing down, "What's wrong?" I can't say anything right now, I struggled to say what happened to Rian.

"What? Is it Chloe?" Zack said from behind Jack. I shook my head, but I thought for a bit.

"You wouldn't understand." I said I feel the door about to give way to I stand up properly and turn around, all you see is Chloe and she was holding hands with Isaac, her looking down at him, but in the back you could see Rian with red eyes hands covering his mouth like he was trying to breathe, I sigh and look at Chloe, "are you ready to go?" she nods still looking down, probably not wanting to look at anyone.

She walked passed me and the others then I look back at Rian, I walk in followed by the rest, "She hasn't been like this ever." He said, more tears building up in his eyes.

"She lost someone important to her, it's going to be rough." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Alice, you saw her, she's gone." he started to cry. "Go and look after her, she needs someone with her the whole time. I wish I was there for her, her whole life." The anger in his eyes scared me, I took my hand off his shoulder and nodded and ran out after Chloe.