Chapter 14

Jack's POV

Alice and I have not stopped talking to each other all morning, but I hear a song playing from upstairs, look around to see who is missing, it's just Alice and I. I stand up quickly pulling Alice, "come on." We run up the stairs.

I KNEW IT WAS BLINK 182!! It was near the end of the song so I quickly opened the door to Chloe's room and the song ended, Chloe and Alex were standing on her bed laughing and then they went into a hug, Alice came I to the room and Alice was giggling to herself, OMG it was so cute. I smiled and looked at the two hooligans.

"We totally rocked that." Alex said, they both looked at the door seeing Alice and I.

"Having fun you two?" Alice said while trying to hold a laugh.

"Are you guys going to stand there and laugh or join in?" Chloe questioned us.

"Stupid question, I'm in." I said jumping up and down.

"*ughh* Alright I'm in too." Alice closed the door and Chloe got the next song.

It started and Chloe and Alex both pretending to play guitar and looking really serious at each other, they are going to be close friends. I can tell. Well me and Alice go pretty much crazy and start singing along.

It's a new day, but it all feels old
It's a good life, that's what I'm told
But everything, it all just feels the same

At my high school, it felt more to me
Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
My time spent there only made me see

That I don't ever wanna be like you
I don't wanna do the things you do
I'm never gonna hear the words you say
And I don't ever wanna

I don't ever wanna be you
Don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is, this is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
You, don't wanna be you

Go to college, a university
Get a real job, that's what they said to me
But I could never live the way they want

I'm gonna get by and just do my time
Out of step, while they all get in line
I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind

Do you really wanna be like them
Do you really wanna be another trend
Do you wanna be part of their drill
'Cause I don't ever wanna

I don't ever wanna be you
Don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is, this is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
You, don't wanna be you

Shake it once, that's fine
Shake it twice, that's okay
Shake it three times, you're playing with yourself again

You, don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is, this is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
Y'all got to feel me, sing if you're with me

You, don't wanna be just like you (be just like you)
This is the anthem throw all your hands up
Y'all got to feel me, sing if you're with me

Another loser anthem (whoa)

After a couple of songs Alex and I decided to go talk to the others about 'Back to the Future Hearts' tour, we walk down stairs and see Rian and Zack, Rian has his hand on Zack's shoulder.

Chloe's POV

The two guys leave and Alice and I sit on the bed, I feel bit better but somehow the more I move the better I feel. "Chloe, I need to tell you something and hopefully you won't tell anyone." I nodded very seriously, we only have these talks for serious stuff, "uhh, I think Jack and I, uhh."

"Had sex." I stated she looked down.

"I know, we haven't been going out long, but this morning we just talked like normal, like nothing happened, maybe it didn't happen." She looked ashamed. "But I am sure we did."

"Fine, where were you sleeping?" I stood up pulling her with me, "if anyone asks we are going to get dressed."

"The second spare room and I'm already changed Chloe." She gave me stern look.

"Ughh, but we are meeting people important let's say, ok?" Before we leave my phone vibrates on the bed side table. I read the message and it said that I have a missed call from Jay's parents house phone. I grab my phone and take it with us hoping they will call again.

We go in, I open the wardrobe, but I look on the floor and there is a small square ripped packet on the floor. "Alice." She came over and I pointed in the direction of the packet, "you got your proof?" She took a deep breath and nodded.

"We actually did."

My phone vibrated and it was them again. I answered this time.

*minutes later*

Tears running down my face, Alice now listening to the phone call, her not knowing what to do, she looked like she was going to cry but she didn't.

"I am so sorry we didn't tell you sooner, but we couldn't tell anyone for a while, but we want you to come, you are a part of them family. Please, you too Alice." Jay's mum struggled to say.

"Of course we will Mrs Hutton." Alice said for the both of us.