Chapter 11

Chloe's POV

After 4 shots Jack and Alice were nowhere to be seen and it was just me and Zack. Alice is sort of a light weight so after 2 she was gone. 4 shots and I'm on the verge on drunk but I am tipsy. I whispered something into Zack's ear, "I'm going to find Alice." He nodded. I walked around and saw something that has scarred me for life. In the corner I see two animals practically eating each others face off.

I quickly turn around and walk back to were Zack was standing. I put my hand over my eyes, through my fingers I see Zack laughing.

After a minute this guy comes up to me and holds out his hand and we'll by this time I was really tipsy, so I took the random guys hand. He pulled me to the dance floor and spun me around. I smiled and he smiled back.

I looked back at were Zack was, he was looking straight at me and this guy, he looked like he was going to blow, to much to drink? I don't know. The guy that was with me disappear and this hotter guy came up to me and started to get closer and closer.

Me and drinking really aren't good together, I let him but at the same time I was getting closer, me an this guy danced together for a whole song, when it was quiet and the song was changing the guy came up to my ear. I quickly turned so he couldn't get to close, and who stood in front of me was the one and the only Zack Merrick. I smiled, I took the last big gulp of my drink, my mind was just saying 'more, more, more' but the music got louder and louder.

The other guy was coming up close to me from behind I could feel him holding my hips, I pushed them off and put my arms around Zack's neck. We looked into each others eyes and moved side to side for a bit.

He leaned in towards me and I to him, I brushed his lips, I walked off to the bar smiling. Before I got my drink someone took my hand and dragged me outside. They pushed me up against the wall, I looked at the person, Zack, "stop teasing me, makes me want you more." He said while moving a strand of my purple hair from my face and putting his hands on the sides of my head and his fingers trough my hair, leaning in, also turning his head, our lips connected, we where up against the wall kissing each other.

***************

There were 100 people standing outside waiting, some talking, some laughing and messing about. I looked up at the dark black clear sky that had a bright white moon at the corner. No clouds. To the left you could see the orangey white street lights but i couldn't see anything to the right because there where people in my way.

It is getting tight people are coming closer, children are climbing up onto their parents shoulders, there was a muffled microphone sound then a voice came through, "Few moments now!" They shouted, everyone went crazy, cheering until their lungs gave up. I couldn't  move, I was stuck but I didn't bother trying to move.

There was a big screen in front of everyone, it lit up and everyone was screaming but they weren't loud. Everyone was counting down from 10, no one cared about the screen everyone was looking up at the night sky.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

You heard the squealing of the fireworks before they blew apart, there were different colours of fireworks, they just brought a smile to my face, they had a few big ones and a few small. But my favourite were the shaped ones, especially the red heart shaped one. All the colours covered the whole sky with joy and happiness.

***************

Zack moved back to where he was, that was mesmerising and mysterious. His face lit up and so did mine, "did you?" I nodded. Our eyes connected again.

We were about to kiss again but Jack and Alice where shouting our names. We stood side by side smiling at the other two, "let's go home!" Jack shouted, obviously the music was too loud for him and now he will be shouting the rest of the night.

"I'll call a taxi." I said.

A long night? No it was amazing, but tomorrow, HANGOVERS.