Chapter 9

Alex's POV

Rian took Chloe to the hospital and he took everyone there but only a few of us where aloud in, Rian, Alice and Zack, who was holding Isaac went in. It lasted for about 20 minutes, Rian and Alice where trying to calm her down, but nothing was happening.

*FLASHBACK*

Chloe just got up and took her plate with her, I started to talk to Alice and then Jack got up as well, I thought nothing of it. "Chloe are you ok? your stating to breathe quickly," I heard Jack say, my head perked up and so did everyone else, Rian and Alice looked at each other, Rian stood up like a bullet, I turned around to see what was happening. Chloe pushed Jack away Alice and Rian were lifting her up into a standing position I stood up and walked over to Jack, then Zack stood at the other side with Isaac, Rian was trying to get Chloe to look at him but she drifted and looked at Zack or was it Isaac because at that time, Isaac was crying and shouting, 'mummy'.

Rian was starting to get really anxious so he got his car and took Chloe and Alice to the hospital, the rest of us followed , but Isaac wouldn't to crying, Jack took him for a few minutes, but he was still crying, I put on one of our songs, 'Weightless' and a minute later he stopped crying, we sighed like 'thank god' but you could tell everyone was worried about Chloe.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Which brings us to now.

Rian's POV

My sister was just sitting in the bed with Isaac beside her. 'I'm fine." He kept saying but I wasn't quite sure. The doctor came in and looked at her with a smile. Goods news? I hope.

"Chloe nothing big you just hyperventilated probably just from a panic attack, if anything is bothering you please we can help, call this number if you want," he handed her a piece of paper, "or look to your family and friends," the doctor turned around and looked at us. "You can leave when ever you want." He smiled and then walked out the door.

"Well let's go now." I know Chloe doesn't like hospitals. "I hate hospitals."

I nodded and we started to leave, but Zack pulled Chloe over, "another time or.." The DNA test.

"Now." I randomly said, Alice and Zack looked at me really weirdly, but Chloe knew what I was talking about, "what she hates hospitals and I get weird and cranky." Me and Alice carried on walking but the other three where still back there.

A minute later Chloe came around the corner and came over to me, "we are going to.." I nodded.

"Go ahead I'll take the others home." She smiled and hugged me. "'Don't Panic," I paused, "to cringy" she nodded and walked off again. I turned to the guys, "let's go, Alex your with me, Jack you can take Alice." They both smiled at each other. "Ok, let's go."

Zack's POV

We waited for a bit till we were called to do this, I am scared as hell but I am calm at the same time. Isaac was sitting on Chloe's legs but he was playing with my hands, after all that has happened the past hour I could tell Chloe has had enough.

She put both of her hands up to her face then she pulled them away. "We can do this another time." She shook her head.

"No, it's fine." She smiled. She sighed and looked at Isaac.

"Are you sure?" She bit her lip and looked at me.

"Yeah, just my breathing has gone off." I turned around in the chair to look at her more clearly, she was beautiful, she doesn't look like Rian at all, 'can I get a hallelujah'. "I'm just going to get a drink, just take care of Isaac for me please." I nodded and took him off of her. She got up and walked around the corner, I looked down at Isaac and he was hugging me chest, I smiled at him as he cuddled into me.

Chloe sat back down, this time her breathing sounded normal, "that drink helped then." She smiled, "so what do you think caused the panic attack? If you don't mind me asking."

"Uhh I have a rough idea." She said. 

"Isaac Dawson?" A nurse called out. Chloe and I stood up and she lifted Isaac. She took a deep breath.