Chapter 4

Jack's POV

"Rain, she's hot," I blab out.

"Hey, no." rain gave me a sour look and then walked away. I looked over at Alex, he shook his head and walked after Rian.

"What?" I shouted after him, I got no response. I looked at the time and got my phone out, I looked through my Twitter feed and nothing was really that big, I got really bored so I looked up Chloe Dawson, and well did I see something.

I went and found Alex and told him to come with me, he followed me back into the kitchen and looked at me. "What is it?" I unlocked my phone and quickly went on Twitter and pulled up a picture of a very young looking Zack and another young looking Chloe, she had brown hair and a lip ring, holding hands. "Is that Chloe and Zack?"

"Looks like them doesn't it?" I smirked. "Also was that not at the party about two years ago that Rian through?"

"Oh my god yes," he looked around. "what do we do now, since we know do we tell Zack or Rian?"

"I don't know." I didn't think this through. "I really don't know."

Alex's POV

Chloe walked through the the door and saw us looking at the picture. Jack and I quickly put or phones away and put it hands behind our backs. "haha do you normally act like this." she giggled.

"Hey, Chloe?" I looked at her she looked at me.

"Yes?" She smiled and sat down.

"Did you have brown hair and a lip ring?" I was scared of what she was going to say.

"Yes I did why?" I looked at Jack he nodded. He showed her the photo and she gasped. "is that the night of the party at least two years ago."

"Yeah it is." she stood up. She walked out of the door heading towards were Rian is.