Chapter 3

Zack's POV

I woke up, put some clothes on and then I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. "Hey Rian." he smiled.

I heard two people rambling behind me so I turned around, Alex and Jack. "You know you two, can you be quiet." Rian ordered. Alex and Jack looked at each other and grinned, oh no. They both ran passed me and picked up a pan each and then dropped them making a loud clatter. "Guys!"

"Rian! I do not want to curse in front of Isaac. Oh hey, I didn't know that you had friends over." I turned around and saw a girl with purple hair holding a little boy. This girl looks so familiar.

Rian's POV

Chloe came to the door and I looked at Alex and Jack's face. "you two, what did I say keep it down." I glared at them.

"Ri, it's fine." Chloe walked passed Zack, who looked really confused, "Oi you, my eyes are up here." she said to Jack. Alex laughed.

"Hi I'm Alex," he put his hand out. She smiled.

"Hey, yeah I'm not going to shake your hand as I have a little baby in my hands." Isaac mumbled in her shoulder. "heh, well it was nice to meet you."

"I'm Jack, the hot one." Chloe laughed, "who are you may I ask?"

"She is my sister," I came over and hugged them both. "The best person in the world." She looked over at Zack.

"Hey, I'm Zack." he smiled and she smiled back.

"Hey."

"And these my dear sister are my band mates." she turned around to me. "oh yeah, I'm in a band."

"Wow do you tell me anything?" she said to me.

"You didn't tell her about me?" Jack joined in.

"No he didn't. Well I'm going to try and get Isaac back to sleep." she said.

"I'm truly sorry we didn't know." she smiled at Alex and Jack.

"Hey I could help you, I have a niece." Zack shyly said.

"Yup sure, thank you."

Chloe's POV

"Isaac, I need you to go to sleep." I told my little boy.

"Hey hand him over." Zack said. I smiled and looked into his eyes and then looked into Isaac's. They are the same cute, trust worthy eyes. I handed Isaac over and sat down on the chair beside the cot. He just lay there in his arms, peaceful and quiet. "So when was the last time you were here? In Baltimore."

"About two years ago, uhh Rian through this party, everyone got really drunk and that is all I remember," I looked at Isaac sleeping in his arms. "were you at that party?"

"Uhh yeah I was."