Chapter 13

Chloe's POV

*ONE HOUR EARLIER*

I'm awake and I'm on my phone, feeling sick, like a monster is having a party in my stomach, never mind the hangover. I lie on my side at an angle so I can see Isaac.

Time flies when you are on your phone so I text Rian, but as I text him I hear a yawn, I slightly get up and I lock eyes with my gorgeous baby. I turn and walk over, I feel really sick and light headed when I get there. Moving my arms take a lot of strength, and right I have a little bit lifting him up I don't think I could handle.

Remembering that I was texting Rian I finally get the strength to send him something.

Rian, can you get Isaac and take him downstairs, Please
-Chloe

I send and I put one hand into the cot, seconds later he clings onto it, I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn and see Rian, my face feeling numb and I have no expression, he looks concerned at lifts his hand up to my forehead.

He lowers his hand to my shoulder and drags me over to my bed, "you are hot, lie down and I'll bring something up for you."

Rian's POV

I got Isaac changed and got him to walk down the stairs, but thinking of having to get his breakfast and get him entertained for a while, that will take longer than I think it will be but lucky enough I run into Alex, "hey Alex can you, take a bottle of water and some pain killers to Chloe, she has a hang over and she has a fever." He nods with a smile. I look around and Isaac has ran off so I go look around to go find him.

Alex's POV

I saw zack talk to Rian, all I did was nod and smile, I suddenly walked up the stairs with the pain killers and a bottle of water, as soon as I get there I knock quietly but loud enough for her to hear, "come in." She says. I walk in and she is lying against the wall on her bed looking towards the crib. "So your the something then." She laughed a bit.

Nor really understanding. "I guess I am, are you not happy that I am here." I start getting all dramatic.

"No, no, come sit beside me please I need someone to talk to." I sit on the edge and hand her, her drink and pain killers, she takes them and then passes it back to me so I can set it on the bed side table.

I lean back beside her and look straight in front of us, "Alice seems happy with Jack." She says, I look down and my legs and chuckle. She gives me a weird look.

"Jack, he hasn't acted like that to any girl, ever. The two of them are just,"

"Great for each other." We say in unison. We laugh and smile, knowing it must be true if we both thought of the same thing, "Hey Alex?" I look at her with a smile on my face. "I know it is silly to ask of you and but could you do something for me?" I nod.

(Just saying you won't find out what she says to him until later on in the book :) )

Minutes later I turn to see Chloe, she smiles and takes her phone out, quickly puts on YouTube, "look away, I'm putting a song on, we are going to sing along. Me and Rian both love this song, but since I'm sorta getting to know you all I'm guessing you all like the same genre." She said, I smiled while brushing my blue hair with my hand.

It started playing and my eyes widened because, BLINK 182!!

I took her out. It was a Friday night
I wore cologne to get the feeling right
We started making out, and she took off my pants
But then I turned on the TV

I stood up really quickly pulling her up at the same time, she was singing and sorta jumping and then there was me, air guitar and harmonising. We probably looked like a pair of monkeys that were given drugs, but we didn't care, we rocked it.

And that's about the time she walked away from me
Nobody likes you when you're 23
And are still more amused by TV shows
What the hell is ADD?

My friends say I should act my age
What's my age again?

Then later on, on the drive home
I called her mom from a pay phone
I said I was the cops, and your husband's in jail
This state looks down on sodomy

And that's about the time that bitch hung up on me
Nobody likes you when you're 23
And are still more amused by prank phone calls
What the hell is Call ID?

My friends say I should act my age
What's my age again?

And that's about the time she walked away from me
Nobody likes you when you're 23
And you still act like you're in freshman year
What the hell is wrong with me?

My friends say I should act my age
What's my age again?

That's about the time that she broke up with me
No one should take themselves so seriously
With many years ahead to fall in line
Why would you wish that on me?
I never wanna act my age
What's my age again?