37-Emma

August 16

Shawn

"Hello, I am investigating the attempted murder of Spencer Mendes. Are you Shawn?" A bulky man with a badge says to Cameron.

Cam shakes his head and points to me. The man walks over and shakes my hand. I glance over at spencer, hopelessly waiting for her to move.

"Hi, I am Agent Hunner, we have a young women named Stephanie under arrest for the shooting of Spencer Mendes. Two men were with her when we found her at an address given to he police by her boyfriend. " Agent Hunner places his hand on his gun, maybe out of instinct, just to see if it is there. 

"So she is arrested and it is over? How long is she arrested for?" I ask.

"Maybe twenty five years, but I can't be sure. She has to go to court for it. Hopefully your sister is awake by then to share her side of the story." He explains. I nod and thank him, then walk away and tell Cameron and JJ.

After they both know, I sit down beside Jack and explain the situation to him. A sick smile crosses his face.

"Im going to kill her, I swear. Once Spencer wakes up, and I know that she is okay, I am going to kill Steph." He spits, squeezing onto my sisters hand.

I can't tell if he is serious or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Love can make you do crazy things. I would do anything for Emma back. I actually thought about killing Nash, but after a minute I decided against it, obviously.

I shake my head, walking out of the room. I cannot stand the tension in there. I run down the stairs and out the hospitals main doors. Maybe some fresh air will help me.

I take my phone out of my pocket, pressing down the familiar seven numbers. I hesitate on calling. Will she even want to talk to me? Will she get stressed out?

"Cmon Shawn." I say to myself. After taking a deep breath of air, the phone rings. My foot taps against the group nervously as I wait for her to answer.

My heart skips a beat at her quiet voice. "Shawn?"

"Emma." I breathe out, my voice cracking. "I know you probably don't want to talk to me, but I need you." I sob "Spencer is in the hospital and won't wake up." I'm sure she can't understand what I am saying through my tears, but I mentally thank her for listening.

"Shawn, calm down. Where are you?" She says calmly, although I can hear the panic in her voice.

"I'm in LA." I run my hand through my hair forcefully.

She sighs. "Text me the address of the hospital. I'll be there in a couple of hours." I hear her voice shake at the bed of her sentence.

"I love you, you know that right?" I sniff.

"I know."

--

I lean against the wall, staring at my sister. Nash, Sam, Cam, and the Jacks are here with us. As usual, there is silence. Only muffled cries.

Jj takes out his phone and holds it towards his face.

"Hey snapchat," he wipes under his eyes and sniffs. He clicks a button and talks again. "I'm
Sorry I haven't been on top of my social media."

He clicks another button. "But my Best Friend is in the hospital. I'm not going to get into it."  He continues. "But pray for all of the Magcon guys who are all going through a tough time right now."

"Although it isn't any of the guys, it is someone very close to us. Love you guys" he holds up a peace sign at his phone and sniffs.

I take out my phone and decide to update the fans as well.

"Guys pray for Spencer." I can't even finish my sentence because of my crying. I put the video on my story and take another one.

"She's in the hospital and we are all going through a really tough time right now." I show a glimpse of her body with the boys standing around her and Jack clutching onto her hand. The video ends, so I post that on my story and take another.

"Pray for her, please. I love you guys." I wipe my tears and suck in a shaky breath, posting the last video.

The door creeks open, but my eyes stay on my phone.

"Emma!" Nash says enthusiastically. My heart skips a beat, but I give Nash a dirty look. He runs towards her, and engulfs her in a hug. She looks different. Her hair is shorter and she is slightly skinnier. She still looks stunning.

I clench my fists as she pats his back in a hug.

"Nash, I actually came to see Shawn." She says quietly and shoots me a look. A small smile sets across my face, for the First time in practically forever.

Nash slowly backs away and she walks towards me. Her arms engulf me in a tight hug. A tear flows down my cheek.

"I missed you." I wipe my cheek onto her shoulder, hiding the tear.

"You know I missed you too." She grabs my fave between her hands and gives a small smile. Then, she looks over towards my sister.

Letting go of me, Emma walks closer to the hospital bed. She puts her hand on Jacks shoulder as he kneels next to Spencer on the ground.

"Hey G." She frowns at him. He reaches up to his shoulder and he places his larger hand over her smaller one in acknowledgment.

She says hello to everyone else before walking back towards me. "She's going to be okay right?" She asks sincerely, motioning to my sister. I shrug.

The beeping on the heart monitor goes up quickly. Jack stands up and panics. Nash leaves to get a nurse. Emma, Jonson, Cameron and I run towards her bed and freak out.

A nurse runs into the room.

The beeping begins to slow down, making me let out a breath of relief.

"Uh oh." Two other nurses run into the room, pushing the rest of us out. I push against the tall male nurse, but he is much too strong. I eventually give up, and collapse onto the hard ground as I pray to God that she is okay.