24- that thing we were invited to?

June 7

Spencer

"Ugh, disgusting." I groaned, examining my cut. It stopped bleeding but it looks infected. I still can't walk on it, so I'll have to ask Johsnon to take me to the doctors.

I limp towards his room and knock on his door. "Come in." I opened the door and leaned against the doorframe.

"Are you still free for that doctor thing?" I asked shyly. He nodded and reached over to grab his phone.

"How about at eleven?" He asks. It's about seven right now, and the boys start school soon. I smile and thank him. "Hey spencer, I didn't know Mackenzie would do that. I'm sorry that I thought it was your fault. You are my best friend and I should've known you wouldn't do that." He frowned. I took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

"You loved her and you didn't think she would do that. I understand. Sometimes your brain believes what your heart wants it too." I reason. He gives me a small smile and stands up. I begin to walk out, but get stopped by him pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his waist and squeeze tightly.

"I needed that." I whisper and leave his room. I limp to Shawn's room and barge inside. He is still asleep so I flop on top of him to wake him up.

"Get off." He moaned, pushing me off.

"You have to leave for school in a half hour." I poked his face around and giggle when he looks ugly.

"You're not going?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"No. I'm going to the doctors. I actually do need to go, it wasn't just part of your plan. Thanks though." I hugged him and left his room.

Next, Jacks room. I open his door and he is pulling on a shirt. I stare at his toned stomach for the millisecond that it is exposed.

"Good morning babe." I press a sloppy kiss to his lips. He smirks at me.

"I was on my way to your room and I saw you talking to Jack. Are you guys good?" He asks. I smile widely and nod.
He gives me a genuine smile back. I can see why he is happy. It must've been horrible for him to have his girlfriend and his best friend fighting. Although when he was with Steph, she always hated him apparently. 

We walk downstairs.

"Do you want coffee?" He lifts me up and rests me on his hip. I feel like a toddler and my dad is carrying me.

"Yeah." I snap out of my idiotic thoughts. "Black please." I say as he sets me down on the counter. I swing my feet back and fourth, watching him make us coffee.

"Remember when you bought me Starbucks and we sang together in the chorus room?" I smile at the memory. How did I ever get to lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend?

"Yeah. You sing so good baby." He pressed a button and the coffee began pouring out. He makes his way over to me and rubs the outside of my thighs.

"I wish I had my piano." I frown. He pecks my lips three times taking the frown off my face and replacing it with a smile.

"We've got to go." Emma said walking downstairs hand in hand with Shawn. I felt better knowing that my outburst hasn't ruined their relationship. Jack released his hands from my legs, slightly embarrassed  with Shawn there. Sammy and Mackenzie came down.

They left, so I made the jacks and I a few pancakes. When I was done, the clock said 8:30.

"Boys, breakfast." I call out to the jacks. Johnson runs downstairs and Jack runs in through the living room. We eat, all making small talk about Jacks mom. It is a touchy subject for him so I am constantly asking if he is okay.