33- funny horror movies

August 9

Spencer

"It's good to be home." I smile, flopping down onto the couch. Jack nods and climbs on top of me.

"I've been home the whole time." He whispers, rubbing his nose against mine.

"Whenever you're with me I'm home." He finishes. I giggle and push him off me, remembering that we have an audience. Steph gives me a look, making me frown.

"Mags, let's go swimming." I sit up and grab her hand. She nods, pecking Carters lips, and follows me upstairs.

We put on matching black bathing suits, and I shave my bikini area to make sure there is nothing showing. I grab two towels and throw one at her.

"Ready?" I ask. Maggie nods, linking arms with me. We trot down the stairs, outside, and towards the pool.

Matt and Sammy were sitting by the pool eating tacos. I give them a weird look, but I don't question it.

"You always did look good in bathing suits." Cameron smirks, leaning back against his chair to get a better view.

"You always did look better when your mouth was shut." I shoot back, laughing at my own joke. Maggie smiles at me, and lifts her hand for a high five.

"Don't make me tell my girlfriend that you're trying to get with me." Cam sasses. Yeah, Cameron was the boy that Steph met online and she is finally meeting him tomorrow. I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not trying to get with you, and Steph wouldn't take your word over mine." I say back, before jumping into the cold water. Once I resurface, Maggie is already by my side.

I could feel eyes on me, and I look up to
see Matt staring. I blush, and continue to swim random laps around the pool.

--
"I'm bored." I huff, flopping onto me and jacks bed. He wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"Netflix and chill?" He asks. I shrug, breathing in his scent. He gets up to put in a movie so I take my shirt off, leaving me in my lace bra and spandex. He puts on a horror movie. I didn't have time to read what movie it was.

Jack walks back over. His eyebrows raise in satisfaction. "That bra, damn" he mumbles, licking his lips. He yanks off his shirt and pants as well, leaving him in his tight black boxers.

I close my eyes, leaning into jacks chest. We stayed like that for a while until I hear scary noises in the background and a few chuckles from Jack.

"What's funny?" I ask, looking at the screen. I scream when something comes at me. Jack laughs again.

"How are you laughing!?" I ask. we must be watching Annabelle because I see the doll.

"It's funny how stupid those people are! Why don't they call a priest or some shit!?" Jack continues to laugh. His chest vibrates against me, sending shivers through me. I end up laughing as well. Jack turns the movie off and just laughs. I don't even understand what is so funny. That's the funniest part, the fact that it is not funny.

A tear falls from jacks eye making me laugh more. He pulls me on top of him making ma straddle him as we continue to laugh.

--

Stephanie

I walk by his bedroom, hearing loud laughs. I open the door, just wide enough for my eye to see through.

My heart throbs at the sight in front of me. Anger, sadness, and disgust flows through me. Her shirtless torso is above his as they laugh.

I close the door, leaning against the wall. "Two more days until I get my vengeance." I whisper, closing my eyes.

My plan will work. I have everything I need. Everyone I need. All I need is the right timing. Two days.

I flip my hair over my shoulder, wiping the tear that slipped from my eye.

"Cam, baby!" I walk into his room, ripping my shirt off. He smirks at me, setting his phone down as he starts to unbuckle his belt.

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter! And sorry for the cliff hanger 🤔😉

Love you guys!-mar)