34- monster

August 11

Spencer

"The boys and I are going out today." Jj says to me. He never looks up from his phone when I skip into his room.

"So I'm going to be alone with the girls?" I ask. He looks up as I continue to Dance around.

"I thin- why don't you ever wear pants!" He shouted the last part. I laugh, flaunting around in my lace underwear.

"Pants are for amateurs!" I say with a sing-song tone. Jj stands up, shrugs then pulls his pants off. He then grabs his phone off of his bed and starts a snapchat video.

"Pants are for amateurs bitches!" I yell towards the camera and Jack shows our legs. Don't worry, my shirt is down to mid thigh.

"Indeed." He says before the video cuts off. Johnson always talks in British accents while filming snapchat videos. I don't know why, but I guess he wants to be British. That explains why him and my boyfriend want to go to England so bad.

"What time are you boys leaving?" I ask, flopping back onto his bed and pulling my shirt down.

"In an hour." Jj shrugs. I smirk and Trot out of the room, towards mine. Jack is laying in bed with on his phone.

I take his phone out of his hand and lay it on the nightstand beside him. He opens his mouth to yell, but I shush him by pressing my lips onto his. The kiss quickly gets heated, and i try to lift off my shirt.

"I'm leaving in an hour." He says breathlessly. I smirk, successfully ripping my shirt off.

"Plenty of time." I say seductively. I press my body onto him as he leans back onto our bed. He breaks away from the kiss and whispers into my ear, "I love you,"

I don't need to respond. I am going to show him how much I love him.

--

"We're leaving in 10!" I hear Shawn yell. I ignore him and continue to sing, rinsing the conditioner out of my hair. I shave quickly and hop out of the shower, wrapping a princess belle towel around my waist. Yes, I, an eighteen year old has a princess towel. I may, or may not have many more as well.

I slip on a sports bra and joggers, then I  brush out my long brown hair. I apply some makeup, then I make my way downstairs.

"We were just about to leave." Jj says, taking his hand off of the front doors handle. Everyone is behind him, including Maggie. Apparently she is going to a meeting about a modeling job for Hollister. I guess it's just me, and Steph.

"Steph want to do makeovers!?" I squeal going into her room. I frown when I notice she isn't in there. I move towards her bed, reading the little sticky not against it.

"Be back in a few. I had some things to do! -Steph"

I huff, dancing out of her room and I to the kitchen. I make Mac and cheese as I sing along to my brothers song. Yes, Shawn finally has his own song! It is called life of the party and it is amazing!

I hear loud footsteps coming from the front door, towards the kitchen. Footsteps that are to loud for Stephs tiny body.

I turn off the stove and grab a knife, before running, and crouching down behind the kitchen island.

My head peeks out, and my body freezes, seeing three large men standing by my phone. My first instinct is to attack, but what good would that do?

I bite my tongue as the tears flow down my cheeks. I stay as still as possible, but my body continues to shake.

"She must've been in here. There is a fresh pan of Mac and cheese. The burner is still hot." A deep voice whispers.

"She's here. Go find her, and bring her to me. I'll be here waiting." Stephs tiny voice whispers. I instantly sigh, feeling safe knowing that Steph is here. I wonder who those guys are. I stand up, running towards Steph.

"I thought those guys were here to hurt me! Steph you scared me!" I cry, clutching onto her. She shrugs me off, making me confused.

"They aren't here to hurt you. It's me who you should be worried about." She smirks. My eyes widen and I take a few steps back. My eyes glance at the knife i left of the floor.

"You see, after that day at the hospital, I've been planning. Planning my vengeance. I've thought of many, but this one seemed perfect. I know this isn't all your fault, it's also Jacks. But I need to make you go away so Jack and I can be happy together."

Steph waved her hand, and all three men came at me, holding me in place. I kick, scream, and cry. Nothing works.

"Why!?" I yell. "I thought this was behind us!" I sob at her. She is supposed to be my best friend.

"This isn't something I can forget!" She yells harshly, stomping her left foot hard into the ground. "I'm in love with him, and you had to ruin it." She whispers.

"What are you going to do?" I ask with a shaky voice. Her hands slide down to her pocket, and she pulls out a gun. I scream anxiously trying to get away, but it was no use. I have to keep trying. I can't lose without a fight.

I continue kick and scream as Steph walks closer to me. "Stop yelling!" She yells hypocritically.

"You're a monster." I choke out through my sobs. She nods.

"You made me the monster." She smirks. Kicking my shins making me fall onto the ground.

"He won't ever love you like he loves me!" I promise as she raises the gun to my head.

"That's why I need to get rid of you. I don't like competition." She says smugly.

Click