32- hotel swimming

August 4, 2014

Spencer

"Guys, let's go!" Someone yells. I finish tying my bathing suit and I trot out of the bathroom. Warm hands caress my hips, sending chills up my body.

"Stop being a cute couple. I want to swim." Aaron says and grins at us. I roll my eyes, grabbing my phone and my waterproof case off of my bed.

"Ready." I say, interlocking Jack and I's fingers. We all walk down to the pool, being obnoxious.

Once we get to the pool I immediately jump into the warm water. "I love how hotels have heated water. We should get a pool heater for back home." I suggest, leaning against the wall, opening snapchat.

Matt goes into the diving board. I instantly start recording because I know he is going to do something stupid.

He jumps up and down a few times before belly-flopping into the water. I cringe and the video ends. I save it, and put it on my story.

Matt came back to the surface, clutching onto his stomach. Jack and I lean against the wall talking while the rest of the boys splash around.

"So, for the next event, I was thinking you could sing with me?" He asks, waiting for me to say no. Although, it would be fun.

"Any other time I would say no, but considering you put up with my craziness, I will say yes. Just this once." I said, looking into his dark brown eyes. They brighten, something that wouldn't be noticeable for anyone who wasn't looking for it.

"Our song." He says simply. I nod and lean in to kiss his warm lips. My hands slide up his shoulders and grip into his hair.

"How much you love me?" He asks, breathless.

"More than I should." I chuckle, letting go of his hair and reaching for his hands.

"I'll love you forever. Even if we don't work out, and you find someone else, I will always be waiting for you to come back to me." His forehead presses against mine. His bright smile is contagious.

"I'll never find someone else. You are the only person I want to be with. I can't even picture my lips touching anyone else's. I am so in love with you that it drives me crazy." I say seriously. His wide smile never leaves his face as he pulls me under water and kisses me.

My hands squeeze his cheeks together and he lets out a laugh causing bubbles to over flow my view. We both slide up to the surface and laugh loudly.

"Marco polo, anyone?" Shawn says exuberantly. I squeal and swim over to everyone else. No one is ever to old to play Marco Polo.

We begin the game, and I mentally thank my dad for teaching me to be a good swimmer at a young age. I am actually a great swimmer so no one ever tagged me.

I brush off the thought of my dad and focus on the game.

--

"Spence can u stay in my room tonight?" Shawn whispers to me. I nod and walk over to jack.

"I'm sleeping with Shawn tonight." I say. He frowns, but nods. I walk back over to my twin and link our arms together. We make our way towards his room.

"I'm going to go get ready for bed. I'll be back in a few." I announce and dance out of his room as he slips his jeans off.

"You're back!?" Jack smiles as I walk into our room. I shake my head and pull my shirt over my head. He takes off his shirt, throwing it at me. I gladly catch it and put it around my neck. I don't pull my sleeves through it yet so I unhook my bra and pull the straps down. I can feels jacks eyes on me but I ignore it and keep getting dressed. I slide my shorts down and walk into our bathroom.

I wash my face with my lush face wash, and I brush my teeth. Once I am ready I make my way back into my room. Jack is laying on top of the covers with his arms behind his head. He is only in his boxers and the song "right hand" by drake is flowing through speakers somewhere in the room.

I climb onto his lap and leave a few kisses on his chest. He smiles and runs his hands up and down my sides. I shiver, squirming under his touch. I kiss his lips softly. Jack however, had other ideas. He flips us over to he is on top and kisses me harshly, pinning my hands above my head. My lips move hungrily against his.

He pulls away, breathless. "I'll miss you." He whispered against my lips. His chest is heaving up and down from our make out session. I peck his swollen lips and push his toned body off of me.

"You're my right hand. You're my go- to. Told me everything about youuu. That's a bold move."

I sing while dancing out of the room. I can hear his chuckles behind me and I smile to myself, closing the door. I walk down the empty hotel hallway to Shawn's room. He is laying in there with Matt in the bed beside him. I fling myself onto Shawn and wrap my arms and legs around him. He groans, pushing me off of him.

I huff, turning around so we are spooning. The only cuddling he feels comfortable doing is spooning. I make eye contact with Matt and wink at him. He laughs and turns off the lamp. All I can see is the glow of his eyes in the darkness. I whisper a "goodnight." and close my eyes.

I push my body closer to my brothers, feeling safe with his arms around me.