Chapter 12: Oh How I've Missed My Bestie!

Kelsey’s POV

I pulled on some nice skinny jeans and a pretty tank top. As I walked out of my room I put on a cream colored cardigan.

I walked to the kitchen table to get my keys and then walked out my apartment getting my bag.

I was going to the mall with Emma for a girls day out. Lord I needed one so bad. Most of my time has been spent with hockey players. After the prank on Sharp and then the prank he pulled on me, I had to be extremely careful with him.

I pulled up at Emma’s apartment and honked on the horn. I waited a couple mintues before I saw her running out of her apartment. As she made her way towards my car she droped her purse causing all her contents to come spilling out. I starting cracking up as she picked all of it up quickly and hopped into my car.

“Smooth Em” I said still laughing

“Oh shut up” She replied turning on the radio.

We made it to the mall and walked out of the car together.

“So im finally glad we can spend time together. We never get to spend time together!” She said nuding me in the side.

“That’s so not true!” I defended myself

“Oh yeah? When’s the last time you called me then?” She fought back.

I thought for a moment and then reliezed she was right.

“Awwwww Em I’m sorry! I had no idea” I said giving her a big hug

“Have you replaced your best friend? With the one and only Patrick Kane?” She fake sniffled

“No I havn’t don’t worry. You’re always going to be my best friend, and I love it how even thought you try to be mad at a Blackhawk you can‘t” I said

“Yeah well it’s THE Blackhawks! ” She smiled at me.

We walked in the mall and started shopping in our favorite stores. We walked around laughing and having a good time. I missed having girl time. It felt good to catch up and gossip and everything a girl does. We walked past a sports store when I saw a two guys check us out.

“Hey ladies, Looking hot today” One of them shouted in our direction.

I looked at Emma in disgust.

“Dude she has a boyfriend, and I’m pretty sure he could beat your ass in a second!” Emma shouted at him.

I let out a loud laugh as the guy turned back to his friend and left.

We decided that we were both hungry and we decided to go to the Chinese resturant inside the mall. We ordered and I was laughing my ass of at something Emma had just said when my phone buzzed. I looked at Em.

“Go ahead check who it is! It’s probably Kaner! You wouldn’t want to worry him now!” She said sipping her water.

I giggled and checked my phone. I had a text message from Sharp. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the message.

Hey Kels! The team is hitting a club tonight and we were wondering if you wanted to come. I know Kaner wants you too. I know your gonna ask, so yes Emma can come too ;) -Sharp

I wasn’t really a huge club fan, but I guess it would be alright. As long as Emma was there with me. We hadn’t gone to many clubs, but she had always been my club buddy. I quickly responded.

Ok fine I guess Sharpie! And you know me way to well to know that I was going to ask that!

I smiled and looked at Emma.

“Hey Em!! Guess where we’re going tonight!?” I said excitedly

“Hmmm… Let me guess it’s going to involve a very well known hockey team!” She said a smile creeping on her face.

“Yes! You’re a good guesser! We’re going to a club!” I said throwing my napkin at her face

“You know I’m starting to get the feeling that we’ll never have a Blackhawk free day.” She said laughing.

“Yeah I think you’re right. Oh yeah and Sharp’s going to be there!” I said raising my eyebrows at her.

She blushed and picked up her bag.

“Come on Em, I know your in love with the guy!”

“Actually you know im not feeling to well! You should go yourself!” She said fake coughing.

“Oh don’t pull that! That’s so second grade!” I yelled causing a few people to give us looks.

I lowered my voice and looked Emma straight into her hazel eyes.

“Em, seriously don’t worry! You never care what people think of you and that’s what makes you totally amazing!” I said

“Aww thanks Kels. You really are my best friend”

I laughed and put some money down in the checkbook.

“Now let’s go find some hot dresses” I said winking at my one of a kind best friend.