Chapter 11: Whipped Cream Anyone?

Kane’s POV

I saw Kelsey and Hammer walk back into the living room with the popcorn bowls. Seabrook and Kopecky were also throwing around a tennis ball.

Where did they get a tennis ball?

Seabrook chucked it at Kopecky who didn’t catch it. It flew straight towards Kelsey.

“KELSEY HEADS UP!” Seabrook yelled

The tennis ball flew straight at the bowl and knocked it out of her hands. She gasped as the popcorn fell onto Toews who was laying on the floor.

“WHAT IS THIS!?” He yelled as he shot up and shook the popcorn off. Versteeg was dying of laugher and Seabrook had moved to eat the popcorn off the floor.

“KOPECKY!!!!!!” Kelsey screamed as she ran over to him and started hitting him on the head.

“This is all your fault!” She said as she got pried off Kopecky by Sharp.

“It was actually Seabs who threw the ball” I ratted out my teamate as he gave me a dirty look.

“Yeah! He chucked it at me! So kill him not me!” Kopecky said putting his hands up and rubbing his bruised head.

“I have popcorn on me!” Yelled Tazer

“No one cares dude.” I said earning yet another dirty look.

Kelsey giggled as she came over to me and gave me a big hug then suddenly turned around and faced Seabrook.

“Now clean this up” She ordered.

Kelsey’s POV

I watched on my boyfriend’s lap as Seabrook picked up the popcorn kernal by kernal. Once he had finally picked everything up he looked exhausted.

“It’s about time! I was growing gray hair!” I said loudly as he glared at me

“Sorry Big Bro you know I love you”

“I know” He said as he ruffled my hair.

I yawned and layed my head on Patrick’s shoulder and he stroked my hair gently.

“We should get to sleep. Someone’s a little tired.” Seabrook said pointing at me.

It’s true I was tired but there was no way I was going to forget about the prank on Sharp.

“Yeah I’m tired” I faked another yawn and looked at Hjalmarsson and winked.

He stiffled a laugh as I stuck my tongue out at the back of Sharp’s head.

“So who is sleeping where?” Versteeg asked looking down at the empty living room.

“ I call sleeping next to Patrick!” I said clinging onto his waist.

He put a protective arm around me and I snuggled into him.

“No no no no I don’t think so!” Sharp said pulling me away from Patrick.

“Why cant I sleep next to my boyfriend!” I whined

“Because you never know what he can do” He said as Patrick got pink

“He’s not a rapist! He’s my boyfriend!!!” I said pouting.

“Your not sleeping next to him and that’s final.”

“Fine then! At least let me kiss him goodnight!” I said walking over to Patrick and giving him a long kiss. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“OK!! You’ll see him in the morning! Plus he’ll be sleeping a couple people down from you! So stop with the making out!” He snapped

The sleeping order ended up like this: It was Versteeg on one end then Seabrook , Me, Toews, Sharp, Patrick, Jelly and Kopecky on the other end.

I was laying in between the big brother and the akward person. Perfect.

“Umm excuse me captain but do you mind moving your fat ass out of my little area!?” I hissed trying my best to turn over on one side.

“Sorry maybe ifyou would move over a little!” Toews said pushing me closer to Seabrook

“UGH! Move over!!!” I yelled pushing him with my butt.

“YOU MOVE!”

“NO YOU MOVE!!!”

“YOU!”

“NO YOU!”

“SHUT UP!” Sharp screeched throwing a pillow at both of us.

Me and Toews both looked at each other and snickered.

“Yes father” I giggled

I grabbed my phone out of my sweater pocket and put in on vibrate.

I layed my head on the pillow and stared up at the ceiling. I stayed there for a long time, and that’s when I started to hear everyone’s breathing become steady. I layed my arm out to the side and was about to take out my phone when Seabs rolled over on my arm.

“Owwwww! Seabs!” I hissed slapping his back with my other hand.

He didn’t even move.

How could he be such a heavy sleeper? I yanked my arm from under him and grunted. I took out my phone and texted Jelly.

You ready for this?

Hell yeah

I giggled and saw Hjalmarsson sit up. I slowly got out from under the blanket not like I would wake anyone since they all are probably heavy sleepers. I crawled over Toews just as he turned around. When he turned to the side I was still trying to climb over him so he took me down with him. He grunted and shoved me off him with a hard push.

I got knocked down next to Sharp and quickly got up before I fell on him and woke him up.

Stupid Tazer

Hammer already was in the kitchen to I tiptoed over to join him. I opened the fridge and took out my can of whipped cream. We walked back to where everyone was sleeping and Hjalmarsson moved Sharp over more towards Toews.

I opened the cap and looked at Hjalmarsson. We both grinned and I started to spray the whipped cream over Sharp’s face hoping he wouldn’t wake up. He didn’t!

Once I finished the can, Sharps’s face was white with whipped cream. Me and Hjalmarsson high fived and then we quietly went back to sleep. This time I schooched in between Hjalmarsson and Patrick. I cuddled into Patrick’s chest, and he woke up.

“Sorry I woke you” I said quietly

“It’s ok baby” He said kissing my forehead and we fell back asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I woke up still next to Patrick. I smiled to myself and tried to move so I could stretch, but I couldn’t move.

Oh god.

I struggled to lift my head and I looked down at the sleeping bag. It was taped around me and Patrick with duct tape.

“Oh my god.” I said out loud causing Patrick to wake up.

He looked startled as well when he couldn’t move. I looked up at him and then I reliezed who could have done it.

“I hope that teaches you to NEVER mess with The Sharp Shooter” The man himself said, leaning over us and glaring at me, the side of his face still a little crusty white.

I craned my neck to look at Hjalmarsson who as well was wrapped in tape and struggling to get out.

I groaned and banged my head back down on Patrick’s chest.

Well I guess that plan backfired.