=I thought you're gone= (happy Finale)

Days have passed, supplies running low and your body weakens due to lack of food. Carl was there sitting beside the bed you're at, feeding you chicken soup but you could barely eat, you would choke out the food for your body couldn't accept anymore food. Carl fell silent went you started to cough off blood. You just smiled painfully at him "just a little woozy" you laughed weakly but Carl just frowned he wanted to help find new supplies of food. But with those much walkers outside the gates, he cant even get out. "I wish there was a cure to this.." he said, stroking your hair. You're not sure if its the virus that's been making you sick.

Shawn went in and told Carl that he has to attend the meeting about the walkers outside the Gates. Carl wasn't sure if he should also attend it or stay with you. He was too worried for you and you just gestured him to go instead "You're needed" You said with a smile as he smiled back, mixed with sadness, He caressed your cheek then kissed you. It was passionate and you kissed back, you both broke away after hearing a clearing of throat from Shawn "well, I should get going.. Stay alive." He said then wore his Sheriff's hat "Hey, Shawn. Take care of her" "Will do, buddy." Shawn said and Carl chuckles a bit then walked out the room.

Shawn looked at you "You sure are so thin. If I could just give some of my fats to you I would really do it now" He joked as you giggled. He always joke around when he sees you getting down in the dump. You then remembered something "Hey, Shawn?" you called him as he looked at you "yeah?" "Can you get me my bag? The medium one. with a small pouch inside it" you said.  He then gets it for you, confused that why you needed a bag of all time? He then gives you the bag and you started to take out all the items inside it and took out the small pouch. There was a sound of liquid inside it and took out a small jar of red liquid from it. Shawn looked at it and was bewildered at it. "I don't know why but.. I just suddenly remembered taking this out from a lab I once stayed and saw a lot of sciencey stuffs there and saw this. And I did read watched a video.." You showed him a cd "That has records of how the nerd did it. but.. the last record was cut out from by some walkers" You said sadly "But I think its finished though.." you said almost putting your hope in that small jar "Thats risky." he said "we wont know for sure." you looked at the small jar. wanting to drink it but Shawn stopped you and told you not to drink it and it miht kill you in an instant. He might not be good at experimenting but he knows it'll be risky.

Moments later You were left alone in your room. you were supposed to be sleeping but what kept you awake was the liquid.. You knew 50-50 percent would cure your sickness so you think this through for a whole while. hours have passed, its already dawn. You decided to drink the red liquid, it would be chance or a failure but you'll be die anyway you though so you stood up and drank almost all of it .

Carl walked to your room, with food in hand until Thud! he quickly opened the door of your room and dropped the food after seeing your figure lying on the ground cold "[NAME]!!" he exclaimed and quickly embraced you, tapping your cheeks to wake you up "Wake up!" he cried, he leaned his ear to  your chest but he couldn't here your hearbeat. Shawn, Maggie and Rick began to walk in the room and saw you "Oh shit.." Shawn cursed under his breathe as Maggie gasped and covered her mouth with her hand, holding her tears. "I told her not to drink that stupid liquid" Shawn muttered which Rick can hear "What liquid?" he asked as Shawn repeated the words you told him. Carl cried "Don't leave me.." he whispered, hugging your cold body. Then gave up until you exhaled deeply and your skin turned back to its normal color. Rick held his gun just in case ou have turned but the sound of your voice calling Carl's name made him let go of his gun as they all saw you woke up. "Carl?" you spoke as they all sighed in relief and Gave you a group hug.

"I thought I was done for!" you laughed as you told them about the liquid you drank. you did spared a few drops just in case you run into a real scientist and examine it and make another. And right now all you have to worry was the walkers outside the gate and how you all would get through it. You and Carl held hands and embraced each other. "This time.. Nothing will eve separate us no matter what" Carl said as you nodded "nothing will" you repeated.

=Fin=

=============================================================================

Sorry if its not much I really got a writer's block and I tried to finish this

So tell me what you think about it~