=Taken=

Darryl went to Carl to look for you "hey, Carl, have ya seen, sunshine?" He asked as Carl shook his head, worried "She suddenly walked away.." Was all he answered, Carl was looking everywhere for you inside Alexandria and one thought he knows, you ran outside. "I'll look for he-" "no, I'll look for her. You go to Rick, he has some thing for you to do" Carl nods then went to Rick while Darryl went outside the gates, looking for you.

You were crying for over an hour now as you wiped your tears off and suddenly felt someone grabbing your ankle then pulled you dwn forcefully, making you fall down to the ground, head hitting hard to the ground, making you unconscious. You woke up and found yourself in a spacious room, hands tied up, hanging 2 feet from the floor, you panicked, you felt that your holster isnt on you and you keep on struggling as a sound of door creaking open and saw a big man going in and chuckles darkly at you "I know you're one oif those people in that town" he said "And what would make you think I am from THAT town?" You spat, furrowing your brows as the man frowned then lowered you to the ground a bit then punched you on the gut, you choked in pain "if you don't want to die, you have to help me and my boys get in and raid the place." He said as you spit on his face "In my dead body!" You shouted then you felt a sharp pain in your back as you were thrown to the floor and gets kicked all over, one man came in with a lasso and whipped your back hard "Then Die, Bitch!" Tha first man said and when he was about to shoot you in the head, a tall slender guy came in and called them "What?!" "Fletcher wants the girl alive." He said as the two men 'tch' and went outside then the tall guy went to you "you okay?" He asked, he was around your age, carried you bridal style and put you down on a table and treated your wounds "why are you doing this?" You asked "well.. I'm not like those guys, i'm really sorry they got rough on you" he smiled but you didnt want to trust him. Just like the governor in Woodbury, he'd fake his kindness and leaves you behind to die. "I don't.. trust you" you spat as he chuckled "I never asked you to." As he patched you up and stood up left the room. 'How am i going to escape?' You thought, you stood up, wincing a bit and looked for your gun, limping.

=at the forest=
Darryl went back to the group "Rick!" He called "Sunshine is missing!" Maggie's eyes went wide "But she just got here" she said, worriedly "I know.. But I found this at the forest" Darryl said, showing the vest you wore earlier, [sorry for giving no details on what you wore. You were wearing a button up shirt, tucked in by blue your jeans and you wore a vest over your shirt] Rick told them that he and Darryl will look for you as they all agreed. Few hours of preparing the two began their search for you, Carl ran to them "dad!" He shouted, the two stopped and turned to face him "I told you to stay, hage i?" Rick scolded him "I know but.. [Y/N] is still my friend, please let me go with you" he pleaded as his dad sighed "fine.." They continued on walking as Darryl look for your tracks.

~~
Sorry, this was just a rush update since i had to bring my lil' bro to school, I'll make changes later~ hope ya all like it~