=It was Just a Dream=

It was night time, You looked into the mirror and combed your hair until your reflection frowned at you "Why did you have to kill? You promised not to make violence!" Your reflection scowled at you, youshook your head and looked into the mirror, hoping that it was just a hallucination. "Dont shake your head on me like i'm not you! You killed many men before reuniting with Carl! You promised not to kill!" Shoted atyou again until you memories of your old self floods back at you, you held your hair, gripping them and shouting in pain "STOP" you begged, it hurt your head so much it caused your world spinning around you until you found your reflection gettinh oit of the mirror, wrapping hands around your neck and choking you "You promised you'd never take any bloodshed! You still killed the living! Even to that one child you promised to protect! Your yes shot open, remembering that moment befpore you went to Terminus.

~FlashBasck~
" [Y/N]!" A cute little voice callingyour name as you turn around and smiled, then asmall figure of a 7-year old girl clung to you, hugging you. "There you are, Tina, i was looking everywhere for you" you said, nuzzlking her cheek as she giggled p, She was a sister to you, you took care of her almost 5 months until.. You went back to your hiding place and opened the door revealing Tina being bit on the shoulder by a walker, crying in pain you instantly killed it and held her in your arms "[Y/N], it hurts...i dont want to die...i want to see the beach with [Y/N]..." She sobbed as you held your tears "i'm so sorry..." You whispered "i heard knocking.. I thought it was you..when I opened it.. I couldnt close it and it bit me...i'm scared..." She said as you shushed her softly, pecking her forehead. "Close..you eyes.. And you will be in a happy place with me.." You faked a smile, trying not to cry, "really? I want to be there with you..we'll play lots and lots.." "And lots" you continued as she giggled weakly, coughing and wincing then closed her eyes "[Y/N], I love you.." She said, smiling weakly, she was so innocent, so fragile and too young for this.. As tears flowed on your cheeks, you pointed a gun at er forehead, closing your eyes shot, "Lets play..together.." Was the last words Tina said, you nodded "yeah.. Lets....play..." Then BANG! You shot her in the head, dropped the gun and hugged her tightly, crying. "Aaaaaaah!"

~end of Flashback~

"I dont havea choice!" You cried, "She didn't deserved it!" You felt hands loosen ts grip on your neck and let go as youlooked up, you saw your othed self crying. Then said something that made your eyes widen.

You woke up, shooting your back straight up and panted "Thank God, you woke up!" A familiar voice said, as you looked "Carl..." You whispered as you hugged him, crying, he stroked yourhair and his other hand rubbing your back in circles "shh.. Its just a nightmare" he calmed you "what time is it?.." You spoke "hmm.. 2:00 a.m. he looked at the wall clock" he said, you remembered he was sleeping wih you "Did I woke you up?" "Nah, i couldnt sleep anyway. The thing is, i've been waking you up and I got worried you didnt woke up" he explained. "I guess my dream put a sense in me..somehow.." You smiled "it was just a dream, lets sleep" Carl yawned and layed back to bed with you and you two snuggled on each other.

~~
Waaaaa! Its terrible!! I'm so sorry T.T j had a huge fight with my grandmother and ended up crying.

I have a best friend who havent contact me for a month and DA was the only site we could chat...sadly...she didnt felt like talking to me anymore