=The Promise I Kept, The Danger I Get=

You had recovered from your injuries the past few weeks at Deanna's home, you decided to take a walk as you saw Shawn talking to Rick, you walk to them "oh, [Y/N], good timing. We were talking about you. How's your arm?" Rick asked as you moved your left arm, showing him its gettingbetter but you mentally winced because your muscles are a bit [well.. I dont mean like you do have an arm of a guy that already have strong arms but you know what I meant xD] "its doing great" you said, Shawn looked at your armclosely "you still have to rest it" hestated as Rick nodded. Rick hasnt totally 100℅ trust Shawn, he keeps an eye on him if ever he does something suspiscious but none of you knows that yet. You look at everyone around town and you thought that most of them arent experienced at killing walkers. Especially they havechildren around "Rick? does these people know how to kill those walkers?" You asked, Rick shook his head a bit worried. Shawn was also worried, You cant shake the feeling that you've known him before you even met Carl at the Prison. Shawn looked at you and smiled, your brows twitched and looked away with a 'hmph'

Carl saw Enid going out of the gates again, he hesitated 'should i..I have to, she might get bit' he thought then followed her instead. You happen to pass by Carl as you saw him walk outside the gates. You knew he wanted to get stronger. But you still want him safe, you were glad you had a machete hanging on the side of your waist, you followed him from distance, quietly, you were great at stealth [well when you're not distracted over emotional things] you hide from tree to tree, roll to a bush and peek at where Carl is going 'even if it hurts me.. I prmoised his mom i'd protect him no matter what' you thought, you heard a moan from a distance walking to Carl's direction from his left. He was too focus on following Enid that his footsteps are louder than the moaning of a walker, you swiftly run like a ninja, as fast as you can, you grab your machete with your right hand then sliced it through the walkers skull in half. Carl stopped as you quickly hid behind a tree. He looked around carefully then started walking to Enid's direction. You silentlysighed in relief as you found three walkers ahead of Carl, you had a bow behind you and a load of arrows, you took three as you aim it perfectly at the thee walkers at shoot them to their heads. You went better at this thanks to Darryl. Enid went up to Carl "still following me?" She asked him, you were far away from them but you have a good hearing. "I'm just worried that you might get bit" he said as she frowned "what about this girlfriend of yours? Arent you suppose to be worried for her?" She scoffed "she's resting. She's safe, also Why are you so mad at her?" He asked she liked Carl, he understands her more than her boyfriend would buyt her boyfriend loves her she just couldnt open up to him. "She's your girlfriend, i hate her. Why not break up with her?" Carl frowned "why are you being like this? [Y/N] is a nice girl, i dated her because she has a warm heart even if she calls me 'shrimp' or 'Junior'. She still is... The one I would love.." he said realizing that you were okny for him 'i'm so stupid!' He thought, "I'm sorry.. [Y/N] is the one I love.. Andwill always love because she's irreplaceable.

You were too busy killing walkers to hear what Carl had said. You panted, until you felt a pain on your right arm you didnt notice that you were already scratched by a walker, you made it bleed more then sat beside a tree, you winced, you were using your left hand, you had no choice but to do it, you wrapped your bleeding arm with your scarf to stop the bleeding then you heard footsteps drawing near you. You had your guard up when your eyes met green ones " [Y/N]? What the hell?"Shawn said, eyes widen "S-Shawn.." You muttered tand cursed under your breath