=Faint Memory=

"Carl.. Shawn is my brother.." You said, Carl's eyes went wide "wait what? So.. The reason he keeps looking out for you and saved you was because he was your brother?" He asked, confused "why didnt you told me before?" "I couldnt because I didnt remembered him until he told me his past.. Our past.." You explained as he sighed, he held your hands and smiled at you "Its alright" he said, pecking you on your forehead and you smiled.

You two went out the gates to chat. You both went to a tall tree and climbed onto it, you both sat on its thick branch and started chatting "I woke up in a hospital room and remembered nothing, Doctors tried to find my parents but ended up putting me in an orphanage. Some kids would bully me and some kids that were kind, easily gets adopted.. I would want to get adopted if my bruises and wounds werent that bad" you sighed as he hugged you "well.. There are things that happen for a reason.. If i got adpted, i would get small chances of meeting you" he nodded "You might be right.. Some things happen for a reason." He said, pecks your cheek. Then pulled away. "You used to tease me back in the prison" you pouted playfully as he chuckled "guess i'm acting as a man should be" he said proudly, pointing a thumb on his chest. "Wooooow. Puberty did hit hard on you" you laughed as he crossed his arms "You're still a crybaby though" you grinned at him as he pouted.

Glenn went to visit Shawn, they gotten well easily because Glenn sees himself in him "hey, how are you doing?" He asked "Doing better i hope, thanks for visitting, how's your wife?" "She's doing well as always" he chuckled as Shawn smiled "anyway, I was curious well everyone is.. That you somehow resemble [Y/N]. But you're not related?" Shawn shook his head "we are.. Actually, I just happen to recognize her when she was taken to the group I was last in." Glenn made a curious face "then do you mind telling me the whole story?" He asked as Shawn smiled and nodded.

~~~
Okay okay so the "Memory of a Brother" is after this part of the story xD sooooorrry

Also forgive me if there's no fluff between you and Carl yet but on the meantime I'm working on it~

Hope ya like it