=A Brother's Memory=

Okay okay, i changed the title a bitxD
~~~~~

=Shawn's Flashback & POV=
I was poking at my little sister's cheek as she groaned and covered herself more and turn herself to the side and I sighed "seriously? Its 8:00 in the morning and you slept almost 10 hours. You should wake up, sleepyhead" as she poked her head out the blanket and looked at me "carry me first" she demanded.. Well for me it is but to others, looking at those cute big puppy-dog eyes, her chubby cheeks and her cute voice, of courdse they'd do anything for that. But me, I can resist it, somehow "fine, mom made pancakes bythe way" as shejumped out of her blanket and jumped on the bed, excitedly "pancakes~ pancakes pancakes~" she cheered joyfully, I looked at her and smiled

"come on, hop on my back, silly" As she nodded. I turn my back on her, crouching myself then she hops herself on me as I carried her downstairs and to the dining room [you were chubby here by the way] "I see sleeping Cutie is awake" dad said as I put her down her chair and sat beside her amd laughed "more like snoring fattie" "hey!" She pouted "look atyou, you're chubby and you snore like a big guy" i joked as mom and dad laughed "now now, big Brother Shawn should be nicer to her, right [Nickname]?" Mom said, smiling at her. We had an imperfect yet simple family, both me and my sister were contented at that.

After school [Y/N] went to me quickly and jumped happily "Brother! Brother! Brother!" She said jumping upo and down as I chuckled "you seemhappy today, what is it?" I asked ber, as she stopped andhugged me "I got an A on all of my subjects~ and also I made friend with this kid named Carl Grimes~" [ya didnt expect that, right? It'll be explained later on~] she cheered. That kid is the Town's Sherrif's son "really? Thats great of you, no one bullied you?" She shook her head, smiling. 'Of course, you wont notice that' i thought to myself, she was chubby but even if people talk mean things to her, she'd smiole sweetly and joke about herself, they'd trip her on purpose but she would just laugh and say how clumsy she is.. My sister never wanted to fight, or have enemies, Thats what we live about her, her kind nature.. I hope this attitude of hers never change.

Months passed and [Y/N] went to a fieldtrip to [somewhere very far from the town] and I hope that no one harms her so I prayed. I waited for my sister at school the next day when I checked every student her age pass by, they'd smile and had a great time, 'where is she?' I thought, i looked at every buses, but nothing. I saw the kid, [Y/N] mentioned about and went to him "have you seen [Y/N]?" I askedas he shook his head

"I dont know.. She said she was going to buy you souvenirs back at our trip and I thought she rode the other buses" he explained as I thanked him ad checked all tnebuses again "Mr. [Last Name], what are you doing?" My teacher came to me "Mrs. Rogers, my Sister, [Y/N], did she went back with you?" I asked, very worried as she look at the attendance "oh dear.. I thought I saw her before we left off" she muttered as she went tocall [Y/N]'s homeroom teacher and told him about my sister being left alone.

Days passed and no sign of her, mom and dad had to excuse themselves from work to find her. We had to ask the police for help but they were too busy to even find a little girl and said "we had cases like that, its either she ran away, or simply someone took her in already" my dad was furious and slammed his hand on the officer's desk "Look here, we never would’ve come in your place if my daughter werent missing here! So, if you say that my daughter was taken by someone, so please find that person who took her!" Mom had to calm him down.

Years passed, dad almost gave up, Rick Grimes was suppose to help but he's in a coma at the hospital, Mom suddenly went to us, pale and panting "Honey, we need to go!" Me and dad were confused until we heard gunshots and loud moans from the outside, when Dad checked the window, he gasped "what are those?!" I exclaimed as mom told us about the news . we all packed the things we needed, dad always hide his collection of guns in the house, those were for the burglars who would dare to trespass our homw, now its for these dead people. We went to our van and opened the garage door and drove off. Mom cried "what if [Y/N] became one of those?" I hugged her "[Y/N] couild be safe.." Dad said while driving, he had crashed into few dead people, his hands were shaking.

Days passed and we stopped by a building and scavange for food but before i could get in, a loud bang was heard and when i look behind me I saw mom crumpled to the ground, she was so far from me"Katherine!" Dad shouted and run to her, I stood there shock, seeing mom's forehead bleeding. A group of men came to us, holding their guns, dad pulled his gun outand when he was about to shoot he got shot by the arm, making him let go of the gun. I was terrified, I was going to run to him but Dad shouted for me to run, I gripped my knife, holding back my tears and run as fasr away as I could.

=end of flashback=

Glenn felt so sorry of what happened to Shawn after it all started "I ran into a small group who are really kind, they were the second family I could have until 2 years passed and the place called Terminus, the people there killed them and they want me to be one of them. Until [Y/N] came there, i knew it was her when I saw her birthmark on her left arm, so when I knew she planned to escape, I secretly helped her get out and escaped as well" he explained as Glenn patted his shoulder "At least you two had met and still found each other" they both smiled "well. Thanks for telling me your story, gotta go to Maggie" as that said he left. Shawn smiled and looked at the window. "You had changed.. Physically and mentally, [Y/N]" he sighed.

~~~
Yay~ sorry if its not good but hope ya'll like it~