=Goodbye=[tragic finale]

Days have passed, supplies running low and your body weakens due to lack of food. Carl was there sitting beside the bed you're at, feeding you chicken soup but you could barely eat, you would choke out the food for your body couldnt accept anymore food. Carl fell silent went you started to cough off blood. You just smiled painfully at him "just a little woozy" you laughed weakly but Carl just frowned he wanted to help find new supplies of food. But with those much walkers outside the gates, he cant even get out.

The virus inside your body starts to spread fast due to your immune system growing weaker and your body couldn't fight the virus back. Shawn came in to see you and told Carl that he is needed by Rick. Carl bit his lip and just nodded then looked at you, holding your hand and rubbing its back with his finger "I'll be back" he says quietly then you nodded "sure.." You smiled weakly then watch him leave the room. Shawn sat on a chair "so, how's my sister doin'?" He asked, making a smile even though he's painful to see you like this. "Same as always" you joked then coughed "just a little sick though" you smiled weakly" he frowned a bit "you know.. Most people who gets bit.. Doesn't last a day but you.. You could've still make it if.. There was enough medicine to help you fight back the virus" he said. "If only... I was careful enough... I wouldn't have to leave you guys... Even Carl.." You choked almost sobbing. Shawn embraced you in a tight hug "shhh.." He shushed you, stroking your hair.

Nighttime came and you have finally decided, you wrote letters to each of the people you care about that'll miss you. You weakly stood up and placed the letters on the desk, you coughed. You were so weak and you could feel that your time has come, Everyone was on patrol, and so was Carl and Shawn. You knew well that you wont last an hour  so you took out the pistol under your pillow then pointed it to your temple, you were shaking. You didnt want to leave Carl but.... If you don't pull the trigger, you'll turn into one of those walkers and whats worse is Carl wouldn't kill you if you did. So you shut your eyes and about to pull the trigger until "[Name]?" You heard someone called out and you knew who it was "Carl.." You opened your eyes and saw his face "what are you trying to do?!" He exclaimed, putting the gun away from you , he was upset and afraid "I cant lose you" he muttered almost crying "Carl..." You called out again and you caressed his cheeks with your hands "Carl... Its too late for me.... Its time for me to go.." You said. He shook his head and sobbed "I cant..." He whimpered, you let out a small weak giggle "Carl.. Please.. I will always be with you.." You whispered "i don't want to lose you again..." He hugged you as you did the same "i will always be with you Carl.. Always" you said then you felt pain in your chest "Carl..do it for me.." You whispered as he nodded "i love you, [Name]" he said and pulled you to one last kiss, you kissed back. The kiss lasted for minutes until you two broke away. "Pass the letters to our friends.. Okay?" You told him as he nodded, "i'm ready.." You whispered, closed your eyes. Carl pointed the pistol on your forehead, hand shaking, he shut his eyes "i love you, Carl" yo said as he said the same and pulled out the trigger. BANG!

Carl had placed the necklace he gave you over the cross above your grave. Maggie cried and couldn't accept the fact that she lost both Beth and you. Rick held onto the letter you wrote for Darryl in case that he returned. Shawn patted Carl's shoulder "She was lucky to have you, buddy" he said "and I was lucky to have her" Carl whispered. A cold breeze brushed around him as he could hear a faint whisper through from it. He smiled and looked up "i know.." He said

"Goodbye, Carl"

=Fin=

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the tragic end! >~< and I'm still having writer's block so yeah its a little not too much

Hope ya like it though

Happy end will be next