Vaccation Together

"But I dont wanna, I wanna sit here in the warmth of your hands" whined Rima

Virat got close to Rima as he landed his lips on her neck nudging her forward to choose a destination for vaccation. Now if Rima chose Paris then it'll be for bungee jumping from eiffel tower and if she chose Rome, then it'll be for passing snide comments as to how Rome wasn't built in a day.

"Virat please" Rima pleaded.

"No Rima am not hearing one word you wanna say, Raina and Gayathri have already gone to Miami and Rohit and Riya are in Vatican city. Come on Rima"

Rima stared at the map spread in front of her and the poor globe falled at the side of it.

"Wanna go to amazon?" Virat chuckled from behind as he pulled her close and snuggled into the crook of her neck

"London?" He prodded her.

"Umm Virat?"

"Hmm?" He hummed almost crushing Rima.

She turned to face him

"How about Ice Land" She asked with doubt in her voice.

"Excuse me what? I think I heard Iceland" Virat shot a glare to her.

"Why don't we do something different Virat? Where the shutter bugs won't catch us? They have Ice hotels out there and in this time of the year the sun is also at the horizon, all visible, you know north pole and south pole phenomenon?"

Virat looked at her Lovingly and smiled as she shyly kept forward her wish, and played with her wedding ring.

"You are too cute to handle wifey"

"Huh"

Virat kissed her cheek as she smiled and said

"Ice land it is"

She smiled and turned and hugged Virat, her foot hit the globe sending it flying down, her knees tearing the map. Virat was taken aback and as a response to stimulus threw his hands backwards causing the coffee cup to break and the coffee to spill.

Rima locked her hands around Virats Torso and closed her eyes as she pressed her head to his chest. Rima was so cute that Virat couldn't help but smile.

Rima pressed her head forward and moved silently urging Virat to hug her back. And now our Virat was a player. He decided to tease her.

RIMA

Rima was the cutest girl on earth along with the most tempting and the most beautiful angel with a gem of a heart.

I decided not to keep my hands around her. She snuggled in, moving like a fish, I let her do that. She looked at me with the most innocent puppy dog eyes and I melted. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her fore head as she regained her previous position and completed me. Having her as my wife was the best way to start my year.

They both booked the tickets and waited for their speacial day to come.

As always packing was a big fuss.

In the plane they were creating so much noise that the Air hostess had to come and shout at them not once or twice or thrice but seven whole times.

RIMA

"At last at the Inn" I yelled in joy as Virat had a secure arm wrapped around me because he knew seeing the sight in front of me I couldn't control myself in anyway.

Thrashing my luggage at the Inn room I ran out not letting Virat even change. He streched out his hand to hold my waist and made me stand in front of him.

"No running
No stumbling
No yelling
No chaos in hotel rooms"

I wriggled as he lectured me. Oh how I was in love with his guy. I never thought I would love someone before this guy entered into my life. His smie his style his touch, gave me so much rush and fantastic inagurations of zoos and animal sanctuaries in my stomach. His perfect jawline and raspy voice could melt my anger and me just anytime.

I was snapped out of thoughts when a snowball hit me. I didnt realize when Virat brought me down

"Virat how are we suddenly here?"

"Well you were so indulged in your thoughts about me that you wouldn't listen to me and I couldnt drag you down so I carried you.

I blushed earning an Aww from him. Soon we were in a snow ball fight and made snowmen and skated on ice. Falling several time we picked each other up and it was undoubtedly the best vaccation ever.

We went back to our warm Inn and had our food and went to the rooftop

The sunset was beautiful and way more than that was the man beside me. He hugged me bringing those butterflies and warmth again. I Loved Virat and was completely smitten by him. I thank god each day for bringing him in my life.
He was mine and I belonged to him. Forever.

VIRAT

Honestly the day I talked to her I never knew I was talking to my future wife but this was for sure that she was to have a grave impact on my life. Falling in Love with the same girl is a feeling unexplainable.

The way I developed a liking for her then the way it blossomed into love the feeling is awesome.

Her pranks fascinated me, always. Her smile always filled me with positive vibes and the support she gave me was a thing without which I would have succumbed to failure. And the best thing is loved me before I knew her or else she wouldn't have written such an wonderful book me. I may have dated a few girls before her, I may have kissed many times before kissing her which I whole heartedly regret but I am happy that I am her first love and the first man to kiss her. Even though I regret these few things am so happy that she makes me feel loved like I am 18. The kid she brings out in me makes me feel I am loving for the first time. She never neglected her friends. She never treated me like a celebrity, she always treated me like a buddy. She never acted fake for my attention. She always acted herself and I am more than happy to have her love me back.

The sun setting at the white background making the snow look peach, I looked at my lady love and lady luck. My Rima. As she stood with my arms around her, I felt like I needed nothing else in my life. Her Love and respect and trust for me was more than enough to keep my life going and on track.As she smiled looking at me I beamed with joy.Afterall I could call her Mine and belong to her.

The sun set at the beautiful place. Covered with snow, the place looked like heaven as the rays of the sun softly danced on the surface. What made it more divine was the pure love radiating from the guys standing in each others arms

Author's Note: Well thats the last chapter. Yeah I'll be writing an epilouge. Till then I have nothing much to say am crying just gonna update and thrash my head on the pullow and sob. Vote and comment. And umm...dont miss HnB.and Forget that pic....