I'm Lovin' it

VIRAT

" Rima!!! its an Audi not a Nano"

"So??"

"Rima??? this is a Aae you deee aaai..Audi...not a n a n o...naaaanoo"

"Virat stop exaggerating lets try"

we put our hands on the backside of the car and gave it a push..no use..Rima kicked it

"Thud" A loud sound was heard..The hood was still open and it fell due to the jerk. I didn't call Rima a jerk..the literal meaning of jerk.

"Ohh My poor, dear Audi!!..Rima that's it please don't hurt my Audi"

I knew when Rima is around my car's life is in danger.

"ok I will take care this time"

"This time??" What she meant by this time?? No experimenting on my car.

She looked at me and ran back

"Rima..wait" I shouted as she was out of sight..My voice echoed. I mean sometimes she does such things that one would want to bang his head on a barbed wire.

"Rimaaa...aa??" She came running and hit the car. I jumped a little. Suprisingly the car moved a little but still its an Audi.

"Oww my wrists" She whimpered and sat down leaning on the car

"see..I told you..but your stubborn attitude is what you care more for..now show" I crouched beside her taking her hands in mine..

"ouch..." she made a weird face as I turned her wrists

"stop causing problems for me virat" She yelled

"I do??"

She nodded

"What problems did I cause??"

"you are on the verge of breaking my wrist and ask what problems would you cause??"

I laughed at this...she too.

"What was the need of running like usain bolt and hitting the car??"

"How do we get home then??" She said in an obvious tone

"lets walk home"

"And you think no one would try to posses your Audi??" She said chuckling

"Isn't this road very known to you and very less known to others??" I said imitating her chuckle

"Yeah so lets go!!" I got up and offered my hand to pull her up..she gladly took that..I was about to pull

"AAAAHooouch" she yelled and I left her

"I think you have sprained both of your wrists"

She nodded

I pulled her by her shoulder. At the same time it started pouring.

"I think its a bad idea to walk home" I smiled

"Yeah" she nodded

We quickly entered the car. We got to the back seat as it as more space. She stretched herself and looked at me. Just looked at me.I kept rubbing my water off me feeling her stare..I wanted to see how much she checks me out so I acted Oblivious of her stare.It was then I was purely sure that she was in love with me too..her care for me..her liking for hanging out with me..she not accepting as her bro...she supporting me always and the love in her eyes when I could not resist myself much and looked at her..Okay I am so cheesy that even Mozerella will be jealous of me..I admit that.