One Dating the other Waiting

RAINA

It has been a week since I and Gayathri confessed to each other. From that day am not on ground any more am flying high..up in the sky.

She has been much more free with me after that accidental birthday.

"Pansy??where are you??" I loved calling her by flowery names while she called me with...

"am upstairs Cadbury"....yeah chocolates and desserts.

"Hey Perrywinkle...."I exclaim hugging her while she adjusts her hair wearing her new black flowy dress.

I was taking her on a date...official one..that too to a Highly romantic reasturant..all booked for us..booked under utter secrecy.

"Hey Raisin you look so cool"

"Do I Rose?? Well you know I actually don't mind spoiling you"

She laughed and came towards me

"Hey Bournville am I looking good"

"Hey Cherry blossom" I adjust her hairs and her cheeks turn cherry red "You look much more beautiful than all those flowers that I referred you to"

I took out a diamond pendant in a flower design and wrapped it round her neck...She was surprised and happy...I could see that in her eyes. I winked at her.

She smiled a shy smile..The one I had fallen for

"Hey Raina I Love you" She said wrapping her soft hands round my neck

I kept my hands on her waist and kissed the tip of her nose "I Love You Too My Princess"

"Oooops!!! am sorry" I heard someone....Virat..He had already turned away when my mind clicked it was him..

"Virat!!! Don't you really have manners???"

"Whoa whoa...look whose speaking...is it manners to take your girlfriend to your first date late???"

"But why were you roaming round the house?"

"Raina its my house and he is free to roam about anywhere and anytime he wants to...he didn't know you were here talking...or else he won't have come" Rima suddenly emerged supporting him

"But..."

"But listen Raina...leave it lets go" Gayathri said sounding dissapointed as we were getting late..

I smiled and soon we moved

____________________________________________________________

GAYATHRI

It was one of the best days of my life...I mean dating your very own crush and now love??? It was so very surreal.

The Place was beautifully decorated with balloons, dim orange lights and beautifully victorian era candles...

We chose the table in the middle...Raina being a gentleman took my hand softly,kissed it and helped me sit. After that beautiful Romantic date...I and he went on a long...long drive...the one that was so long that our fuel came to an end....

But as if a miracle our car stopped just few miles away from our husy busy ever-active city. Raina asked me to walk around....I yawned..utterly completely disinterested in walking...I literally started dragging myself out of the car...when suddenly I felt nothing under my feet...They were up in the air...Raina held me gently in his arms and kept smiling at me...I could help but blush..His eyes were sparkling...more than the diamonds that hung down from my neck.

RIMA

"Yes!!!" I exclaimed once I recorded their date..I have two reasons for recording it...to gift it to them one day and second to blackmail poor dear Gaayathri.

"Rima!!!" I heard Virat say

"Yep dude??"

"Do you love someone??"

"Oh yah..I love my friends and my dog and..."

"No not like that..like the love of your life,like soulmate" He cut me off and I was startled..I never expected to talk something like this with Virat. Raina and Gayathri were long gone on their long drive and there was hardly any sign of them..I needed Gayathri...Badly.

I felt Virat's constant gaze on me. I felt awkward..I mean I never talked something like this to anyone..not even Gayathri or not even my parents. LOve was what I never pondered upon..For me love was just another feeling..cause I had maybe never fallen in love..Being a Tomboy I was so committed to work and outdoor activities that I felt Love was an unimportant part in anyone's life. It still was just another feeling for me..but Virat's words made me ponder upon it..Why was he asking so..I went into a deep pensive mood...Did I love someone...The first in my mind came Virat...I felt comfortable with him..happy with but that doesn't mean I am in love..cause I feel the very same for my brother..But wait I won't count Virat as one of my brothers..no..never...But then why...I just don't want...I could find no other guy revolving in my mind...

Ads by ActiveCouponAd Options

"You Okay Rima??"I felt Virat's warm hand on me

I nodded.

"Rima see..its just, since am free I just wanna know a little more about you..from that part,which you never disclosed...you never talked about any other guy...you told me you had no boyfriend...but isn't that wierd that in your youth you never fall in love"

I could do nothing but sit silent. Virat inched closer to me..I was so very shocked by this surprise conservation...uh I mean conversation that I was plastered at my position. I looked at him. He sared me with those hypnotic eyes of his..just as kid can't take his eyes off his Favourite show..in the same way I was unable to move my eyes..but you know unable to move my pupils doesn't actually mean unable to move your eyelids...I closed my eyes.

"Virat from why did you pop out this topic...out of the blue"

"Because actually I want to know more about you"

"Virat I have an article to write"

"That is the most famous excuse by you and am fed up from that..I saw you complete and edit your article the third time"

Was he joining the 'SHERLOCK HOLMES' party??

I felt his hand on top of mine..any other guy and I would have hit him right away..Friends do hold hands don't they?? But still it felt, it felt calm, it felt comforting, it sent shrills down my spine, it felt warm..But wait we are warm blooded beings right???

"Rima you know what???...I like your smile, I like your vibe,I like your sty-yle,but that's....." Virat was cut off by my phone ringing..

"Who's it at this point time??" He was angry...It was evident

"Raina Calling dude...chill" I said and saw his eyes getting more angrier...

Author's Note: Hey Hii!!! I know its a damn late update!!! Sorry..Hope you like this chapter..God knows what is gonna happen to Raina this time...Well am no god but I know...I am actually not planning to make Virat confess so early..The more you wait the more you love..Right??? Well Well well PLease a warning to you all stop eating maggie..yes your favourite snack..there is a huge amount of lead found in that and moreover a case is going on, on NESTLE..so please Live and Let live and do comment...vote..recommend and heart...keep reading Heart and bat and Please keep checking out 'THE SPORTING CHAMPS'.

-SPORTY999