Ads & Tours & Missin' Much

RIMA

After the sweet series win it was time to say goodbye,to all the boys who were like family to me now. Pulling each other's legs, helping, yelling at each other, teasing each other, troubling each other was so into a daily routine that, even imagining  the next few months, waking up without sarcastic comments and playful gestures was deadly.

And how I managed all that, all these two months only I know.

"Goodbye Boys" I waved at them from the car Virat was driving.

"Can't your boss send someone else???Like you've just finished reporting our series and going to report something else now??" Virat asked.

"Erm Virat, its actually, he was about to send someone else and I became a little bit carried away and urged him to send me instead of Tarun"

"Lucky he and so bad of you, we could have enjoyed together"

"I know Virat but am sorry?"

"Sorry? and all matters are solved"

"Virat?? stop exaggerating"

He sighed heavily as if completely irritated by my decision and looked at me as we pulled up at the airport.

"There you go, bye,take care" He said in a dry voice.

"Virat?? are you a small teeny weeny kid? don't you have ad shoots too?I know we are best of friends and love each other's company but does that mean we will thrash our jobs?"

"But what you are going to do wasn't your job in anyway, it was someone else's"

"Okay sorry" I held my ears and smiled for the first time in the whole journey and took my four fingers in his hand and pulled them tight and brought his lips near the back of my palm and kissed it lightly making my smile drop and nervousness creep up my spine.

"Rima??" I was dragged back to reality by Virat's puzzled voice.

"Uh yah?' I shook myself

"Zoning out???"

I smiled and hugged him, careful not to budge his hoodie and got out of the car and straight to the security.

I found Virat somewhat funny as he called me somewhat 14 times in less than 2 hours.

I boarded my flight and as a usual habit in planes, I took out my Kindle and started reading a book, this time it being "Into thin air"

Two months, a freaking two whole months I hardly talked to anyone, not even Virat. I was that bad busy. I had said to Virat that day that this extreme stress kills me but I had invited them so I had to face them.

One and a half months I had to stay there in Australia writting and reporting each minute detail of the Tennis matches which unfourtunately Roger lost. All these time I was doing only four things, watch,write,eat,sleep. I had spoken to Virat hardly a few times and the same case was with others. I was damn busy to do it.

I used the voicemail extensively

"Sorry friend I am too busy right now" It would always say.

My phone was bombarded with messages but I was bombarded with jobs. Each day I would appealingly look at my phone then, my eyes would droop down and now while boarding the flight I am utterly disturbed and somewhat scared about how to meet the guys and explain this inconvinience.

I sighed as I paid least heed to the air hostesses doing the same old actions and speech like nursery kids again. I was hit by insomania or kinda developed it. Since childhood I found insomaniacs kinda cool.

I didn't mean to do anything on purpose however I decided to keep my arrival a secret to none but Virat.

I yawned as I again drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the speakers blaring to fasten respective seatbelts. As I landed I dragged myself out of the airport to spot Gayathri.

"Hey Hi!!!!" I chirped

"Rima?? Is it even you??You look horrible, like somebody just turned you into a zombie"

"I am exhausted dude,just that"

I was greeted by Rohit inside the car and he blurted out the same things

"What happened to you? you don't look like the previous Rima  any more"

I chuckled and got inside the car throwing my bags hastily inside

"but that proves you are the same one" he smiled

"Okay so? are everybody assembled at my house??" I asked

Rohit smirked and nodded, earning a smile from me too.

VIRAT

I gazed at the celling again, endlessly as I sighed.Rima wasn't treating me well. Two freaking months and she hardly talked to me. She ignored all my messages and I admit somewhere I was feeling a little insecure.

I know that was lame to think that Rima was in love with some other guy but it did poke me, he ignores. I sighed again as I rolled to my stomach and scrolled through my phone viewing the pictures and messages and all things that two months earlier.

I lay back on my back again as I plugged my ear phones listening to some random song. Coincidentally One direction's 'Steal my girl'. I laughed at my situation and got off my bed and strolled out to my balcony inhaling the soft November breeze, it was quite chilly out here and I just wished Rima was here to provide me with a warm innocent hug of hers.

I decided to call Rima and as usual it went on ringing and ended up unanswered. I leaned on the terrace fence trying to get a good view of the city in the dead stillness of the night. Matches were due again and two months totally cut from the girl I love was irritating.

I moved back to my room and did care to message a good night message to Rima which to my not to my surprise she didn't answer back. I was somewhere infuriated at her too. Bad girl. 

RIMA

I high-fived with them all as I had a perfect plan. Even though I was ultimately tired, this plan gave me insomania, yet again. I smiled as I looked the watch.  11:50. We were close to our destination and my happiness was beyond measurement. I was at the wheel and beamed so much in joy that I hardly looked at the speed limit.

VIRAT

I was in a sound sleep when Taylor swifts 'Bad Blood' popped up beside my ears I stretched my eyes and looked it was Rohit.

"Yeah bro? all alright?"

"No Virat!!! Rima arrived today and has met with an accident, she wants see you"

My head swirled and my hands and feet grew cold. I wanted to rush and hold her in my arms but that sudden panic restricted me to move. No No No....I was shivering all over and with whatever courage that was left within me I got up from the bed, slipping into my hood.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I haven't written in forever,sorry for that and thanks for ya support in 'Love in a letter box' the video is of a trailer for Ayesha Evans' 'Broken souls' . Well vote comment and recommend.

-Sporty999