(Innocent)Prankster;)

RIMA

"Sorry!!!" I apologized the hundredth time

I was boiling inside as I could hear Virat laugh again.

Virat had told Raina about whatever pranks I played with Gayathri and he was just firing me while Virat laughed at the background.

Am such a innocent little girl and look at the amount of firings am getting... its completely unfair. What did I do?? I just made Gayathri jump out of her skin yesterday while watching the movie. Nothing else am so Innocent as innocent as a puppy.

I cut my phone all frustrated and plopped down beside Gayathri.

"Only One Week to go" She said in disgust referring  to her stay with me.

Everyone knows about my nature of scaring the hell out of people and they just take it far too seriously

"Romboy?? Just look at her dark circles... she lacks sleep and her articles are also not as hit as they used to be. Be in your limits keep your craving for scaring aside for a while at least until Gayathri  moves out of your place... What do you think huh?? Scaring a girl when she is already undergoing the phobia of Ghost??? That was bad of you Romboy..." Mr. D'costa yelled at me while Gayathri  kept smirking

A Laughing Virat, Boiling Raina, Yelling boss... an Innocent puppy like girl like me has to undergo so many firings and literal tortures.. why?? What crime did I do?? Life is so unfair.. huh!!!

_____________A Week Later_______________

 GAYATHRI

A week  gone and am fine. Rima has not experimented one of her deadly tricks on me again. Thank Goodness. Today is the final match of India and Rima is running around the house completing whatever work left.

I switch on the T.V and India wins the toss and elects to field. Ughhh why?? Its uninteresting to see the opponents bat first.

Rima rushed and sat beside me as she heard the appeal for the first wicket.

"Rima it is hot out here switch on the AC"

"Nooo I don't want Glabalwarming to take place because of me, you know naa the Chluroflurocarbons are emitted the most by the Air Conditioners??"

Another prank on me.. she just cant stay peacefully without playing a prank a day. A prank?? Or a bunch of pranks??

"Rimaaa look am feeling hot"

"Fine let me grab the remote" Phew!!!

I can't hear her sound

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Bloody hell !! Cant you just stay happy without troubling me???" That girl over there was Rolling on the floor Laughing after pouring a huge bucket of ice cold water with floating ice cubes on me.

"Gayathri you were feeling cold so I just to chill you down" She continued shamelessly laughing whilr I shivered as the wind hit me. It had rained twice in last week but the temperature denied to go down and now the sudden touch of the chilly wind made me rush upstairs to change while Rima took the Sofa cover out.

As I hopped down with a blanket round me India's Innings had started. Since we got the opponents all out cheaply It was an open-shut game. Rohit and Shikhar  managed to snatch the win. India won 3-0.

The next whole hour went in congratulating the players and exhausting our time, energy and phone balances. At last we plopped down writing our respective articles.

"PRICE HIKE AS UNTIMELY RAINS RUINS CROPS" I think about my title as my Laptop switches on. I shiver as it does and I stand abruptly on the bad making the laptop fall down and a set of snorts and giggles from Rima. That bloody girl has changed my screen saver from the beautiful  Rose garden to a disgusting, zombie-like huge cockroach.

"I wont touch itttt!!! Change the screen saver first" She mouthed a sorry to me and changed the screen saver.

I sigh in relief and opened the laptop and threw it to the floor

"Rimaaaaaaaa  you know what your dog is innocent you are Rowdy...."

She changed my screen saver to a Zombie now. A deadly one with bruises on nech and hands open mouth turned feet and disgusted look and too a live wallpaper, a literal walking Zombie on my Laptop. After an hour of shoutings and pleading she changes it to my rose garden again.

RIMA

"FLAMBOYANT SERIES WIN !!!!" I head my article I have a lot of reasons to be happy today. Gayathri's Shocks. India's Win. Virat's Man of the series, and actually since India won its time for the players to head home so Virat will be coming back and so will the fun times.

But one thing I have to tolerate is the firing for scaring Gayathri.. but that wasn't that bad that I have to be scolded for it.

I end my article, close my laptop and head towards my terrace, the faint moonbeam from the clouds and little drizzling faded away all the stress that I had about the workload, parents or whatever. I close my eyes feeling each drop of rain trickling down my face.

Suddenly two glistening bright brown eyes pop up in my mind, Mesmerizing, Hypnotizing, Enchanting ones. Virat's. I shot open my eyes reluctantly as I had promised myself that I wont drool, dream, hallucinate about guys as that means violating my Tomboyish Rules

But this Virat guy was literally doing something to me. Was he... was he making .. a...a ..a ...soft corner in my  Iron heart???

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heya guys!!! I know you hate my popping out in between the chapters but I love troubling you know so I keep popping in and out between chapters behaving like Arun Jaitley, Sonia Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal. I mean Begging for votes you know. So you know my next dialogue don't you?? You don't?? its.... Plz vote comment heart and recommend keep reading heart and bat only on wattpad and also checkout "The Sporting Champs" Till then.... Please pray for Rcb (2moro is the match)and Nepal and India. And also pray that the population of India decreases drastically if possible ;)

-SPORTY999