Caring

Virat

Why she had to ruin my life all the time I thought as I thrust my foot on the accelerator. Rima told me to slow down and I looked at her but her bruises made my foot thrust harder. The car was on top speed and it ended in a crash

Rima

The car did not bang straight, virat tried to steer out but the car lost control and banged on the wall horizontally,shattering the glass on virat's side. I cursed my luck, cause I got into trouble everytime. I did sprain my ankle and got a bit more cuts but I wasn't as hurt as he was. Not only physically but mentally too.

"keep your anger limited to the matches" I said to him in an irritated tone but instantly regreted it.I helped him out of the car and he leaned on it once we were out. Virat's right hand side shoulder was bleeding dampening his jacket's sleeve. He clung to his wound to stop the bleeding.I dragged him into the house.

Virat

I got a deep cut from the shattered glass. I held my my arm tight to stop the bleeding and she dragged me inside. I plopped down on the sofa still clinging to the wound while she switched the television for me and went to her room.

she came out with a first aid in her hand and disappeared back somewhere.did she leave me to mend my wounds myself?.she came back showing her wet hands to me and said"I ought to wash them to prevent infection".

I carefully took my jacket off. my black tee was almost stuck to the wound.she carefully rolled the sleeve upwards making sure not to hurt me more. she ran her fingers across my wound to check if any glass pieces were there and she found none. I could see worry clearly on her face and to console her I said that hurts were not new to me as it happened frequently in the matches.on hearing this she snapped her head up and almost yelled at me worriedly.

"In matches you can't help it, but today you could have avoided it, but no your anger was greater, you thrust your foot on the accelerator and bang, happy now"

"Rima look actua...."

"shut up, just shut up, look at your cut, how deep it is, thank god the matches are over"

I kept quite this time, I knew she was stubborn and there was no point in arguing with her, but I liked her worried shouts. Before I knew the wound was cleaned and nursed and a bandage was carefully wrapped around. I asked for a coffee but she denied.

"why can't I have a coffee"

"Cause virat it would keep you awake all night and you need rest"

"stop being my mom"I said lying on the sofa and switching through the channels when she came and switched off the television.

"I have to behave like that if you behave like kid, knowing not how to contol your anger" she said cross armed and glaring at me

She again disappeared into her room and came out with two pillows. One she adjusted under my wounded arm and second she gave it to me in case I needed more support. Before drifting completley off to sleep I saw her switching the lights off and wishing me a good night.

I woke up to the vibration of my alarm on the phone, which vibrated the table. Next I could feel Rima's fingers running through my hair. I realized my head was on her lap and she rested her head back on the sofa with her eyes closed. I don't know why but I wanted to freeze time there. Her caressing touch made my forget my worries I forgot all about the last night's incident and kept staring at her. My alarm buzzed off again...

I tried to get up, but she instantly applied pressure on my shoulders and said" no getting up before 10" she said with her eyes still closed

" and why so"