Chapter One

Depuis le début

"MY SONG DOES NOT SUCK, AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW. YOU'VE NEVER SUCKED A DICK BEFORE." Nick had yelled at me, of course playfully because he couldn't stay made at his little sister by 5 years.

"Fine whatever. Can I leave now? Your boring me." I joked, he glared at me.

The room was quiet for a second, so I decided to break the ice and do a musical.ly to his song.

"Do you double tap like me?" The song began and I pointed to the camera, made half a heart with my hands and pressed it on my chest two times, before pointing to myself.

"When I'm on the road you can Skype me." The song continued and I made motions of yelling, pointing to myself, and driving a car before I realized Nick was staring at me.

I stopped what I was doing and stared back at him.

"Bitch you better stop staring at me. I'm trying to film a musical.ly here. Did father ever teach you manners?" I gasped, staring at him in disbelief as I shook my head multiple times to be dramatic.

"Well I'm trying to broadcast here, and you keep on musical.ly-ing." Nick made the 'bish whet' face and moved his hands in a weird motion.

I couldn't help but laugh, "your vocabulary is terrible."

"I know my vocabanalry. It's not my fault you failed gym."

I glared at him and then he laughed really loudly as he reminded something. That something was that I did fail a class called gym.

"I thought you said we would never talk about that!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms to pretend that I was pissed off at my brother, which I kinda was.

He didn't stop laughing though, he laughed so hard that he woke Michael up.

"Why are you laughing?" His friend asked really tiredly.

I rolled my eyes and still pouted, "SHE ACTUALLY DID FAIL GYM."

After glaring at him for five minutes, I walked to his broadcast and read the comments,

I saw Laughing emojis, laughing emojis, and more laughing emojis. They were all laughing at my failure in gym.

"I hate you all. If you don't mind HayeCourtney will be going and making her fam a musical.ly." I spoke never calmly and walked away.

I wasn't really mad at Nick, but I did film a couple of musical.ly's. When I got mad, I filmed musical.ly's it calmed me. When I was bored, I did musical.ly's. I basically did musical.ly's every day and every second of every day.

I decided to upload my fail musical.ly from two days ago where I fell trying to the whip.

I got a text from Abigail and it was sent to five other numbers beside me.

From AbigailxWoods 👸🏼

"what up ugly."

I laughed and texted her back.

Abigail was my best friend from social media of course. She was a famous muser, like I was. We both shared the same hobbies, musical.ly.

I didn't have any friends at school, I used too but then I got Musical.ly famous and they all just wanted shout outs on my socials. So basically the friends I have are fake as fuck.

Abigail had the same story as me, well not exactly. She has friends at school, but most of them are just asking for stupid things like shout outs. Key word, most. Not all of her friends are fake, plus she has plenty of other social media people at her school, like Bruhitszach.

So, she isn't bullied, neither am I but sometimes it felt as if I do get bullied. I'm just like any other teenager though, I get emotions. I'm not special. I don't even know how I ended up with all these, "fans" I so called have.

To AbigailxWoods 👸🏼

Go to sleep. You got school tomorrow. Stupid head.

»

A/N

I hope you guys all like this new story I have because it's a new story, I guess?
This is just a filler chapter, so don't worry about it being boring.