Chapter 14: Crouching Shone, Hidden Anna

Anna startled to smile to herself as she made her way down to the little room where it would seem the 501st was finishing their meal. That Asaru gonna' be the death of me one of these days. "Sorry about that, girls." Anna noticed the confused look every witch shot her way. "Asaru can be a bit... reckless."

"Uh... you DO realize who you're talking too, right?" Laura snarked.

She IS trying to get on our good side, right? Perrine mentally argued.

She's not wrong. Yoshika mentally accepted.

"Well, the ship should have a safe course for the rest of the day, so I can help you girls with whatever you need help with."

Charlotte scratched the back of her head. "Well, I was going to train Yoshika after lunch."

"You could've told me that..."

"I wanted to surprise-"

"HELP!" Charlotte only had a split second to look and see the poor Yoshika was being pulled up to the deck of the ship by her new scarf by a determined-looking Anna. "HELP ME, PLEASE!"

"Sorry Yoshika!" Charlotte joking yelled back. "The only other witch Anna regularly deals with isn't with us!" Had Yoshika not thrown that scarf back on, this might not be happening. Charlotte was also suppressing her anger over Anna being faster than her, even if only for one second.

All of the sudden, Perrine starting sneezing like crazy. "Ah, there's your cold. I was wondering what happened to-"

"ACHOO!!" Perrine almost fell upon that sneeze. "Not funny."

Charlotte then thought back to something. Now that I'm thinking about it - what is Sakamoto up to right now?

----- Meanwhile on Striker Island-----

"Okay, all calm now?" Lynette, while still very teary-eyed, at least stopped crying. "Good. It's not the end of the world if Yoshika reads it."

"E...easy for you to say." Lynette said, trying not cry again.

"Yeah... I guess... but look..." Sakamoto's forehead let out a little bit of sweat. Come on, Sakamoto. Think! Think! THINK!

"Hey. Finally back." Shone carefully walked in, in case either girl wasn't exactly stable yet. Lucky, the room had no emotional landmines for him to step on. "Got done talking to Gertrud. Now," The muscular man sat next to Lynette, giving her support. "Anything really change?"

"No." Sakamoto said, defeated.

"I'm... I'm scared..." Lynette looked up to Shone. "Have you ever felt this way?"

"Not exactly." Shone said with utmost honesty. "But I have been heavily stressed over things outside my control."

Close enough.

"But I do think I can help you."

"Unless you can magically bring my diary back in my hands and can wipe Yoshika's memory, I doubt it."

"No... But I can help you work around it."

"How, dare I ask?"

"Simple!" Shone got up, and allowed his robes to drop to the floor, revealing his muscular body. "We're going to train!"

"Are you serious?" The two ladies said in unison.

"Yes! Think about it!" Shone got beside Lynette. "Remember earlier today? Remember how PSYCHED you were with the idea of training?"